• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favourite Cat? :3

my favourite is definitely lolly bc she was one of my first villagers when i started my very first town :)

I love Tabby, Tangy and Katt. Tabby gets my vote though, I never liked her at first but now I love her. I am also a fan of the 'cuter' cats too like Rosie, (I have her on ACCF) Lolly and Mitzi.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love genji! hes cool :3

Isn't Genji a rabbit?

tangy tangeroos, man

I love genji! hes cool :3

i believe you mean kabuki
genji is a rabbit

Last edited:
Definitely Tom. :D I think his personality fits him perfectly and I love he is blue-white colored :D

Perhaps a bit cliche, but mine is Rosie. I have loved her ever since I was lucky enough to get her in Wild World, and was so excited to move her in again after the WA update!

For boys, Felyne is a cutie. :)

Punchy, I love tuxedo cats and he almost share the same birthday as me :3c I also have a soft spot for Monique, people seem to hate her but I find her really sweet (her face is cute too).

I love Rosie and Punchy, they were both in my cycle town and they were just too cute! >v<

Back