Yellow Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
I just got given a silver slingshot by a very friendly person which I am very grateful for and I just shot down my FIRST piece of Balloon furniture, I am interested to know if within the community do people have a particular FAVOURITE PIECE of the Balloon set or not at all? I have listed each piece in the poll, just tell me your answer if you have one and if not then answer, that you don't, but do vote that you haven't got a favourite

Last edited:
Probably the dog lamp. That's pretty much the only piece I ever have on display.

I had a full-balloon-themed side room in my old town's house before, and I realized before I reset it that I hated that room, hahaha. I think almost all the balloon stuff is ugly, and I was sad when I finally realized that balloon stuff is the only thing those floating presents would ever hold in NL. I prefer the old style where it can be a random item.

I voted Balloon Dog lamp which seems most popular with others too! That is indeed the only one I actually care to have around the house, because it's small, cute, unique, and useful. I think the balloon hat could also be a neat accessory, for certain occasions.

Ali

I honestly don't really like many pieces from the Balloon set, although the wallpaper and a couple pieces look great for a sky themed room. My favorite would have to be the hat since it's the coolest in my opinion.

I realllllllly don't like the balloon set, I always tend to sell the balloon items I get to Reese. But I do make an exception for the balloon lamp and the balloon dog lamp because they're super cute. Especially the balloon dog lamp *_*

dog lamp! wish i could refurbish it into cooler colours though. it looks kind of like a toy and i actually don't mind it at all

I only like the balloon dog lamp, it was my first item when i shot down a balloon. The rest look like a bunch of balloons glued together, which is ugly in my point of view.

balloon dog lamp. its the only piece i like from the balloon set and rest and just meh..

I honestly do not like the balloon set at all xD But I've always adored the dog lamp! It's so cute and it was my first balloon item c:

Seems like there is a clear pattern being slowly revealed here! Everyone loves the Dog lamp the most! Love your opinions folks, keep voting and showing us which one you enjoy!

Back