Favourit Piece of Balloon Furniture?

Favourite Piece of Balloon Furniture?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not surprised to see the dog lamp running away with this poll. And if you choose to have it recolored to grey, it comes out this BEAUTIFUL snowy white!

Like most people, I don't care for the set. I do like the dog lamp, and it's nice that you can refurbish it in different colors.

I like both of the lamps.

I think I like the regular lamp better though cause it looks like a balloon present

the balloon lamp and the dog lamp. the rest goes straight into the trash can. i don't even take it to reese, i would be ashamed to turn in such hideousness xD

I like the balloon dog lamp and the balloon hat. Although its not my favourite set, some of it is quite fun.

The dog lamp is very cute, and you even can refurbish it to another colour, the other ballon lamp is nice too!
But the set as a whole is not really appealing to me.

I like the balloon dresser the most in terms of the balloon furniture, as it looks the most like an actual usable item.

That said, the balloon hat is the best balloon item in my opinion. It just looks adorable and awesome.

I am not a fan of the balloon series at all, but the wallpaper, the balloon lamp, and the balloon dog lamp are all pretty cute.

It's not a full fledged phobia or anything, but I get really startled when balloons pop so I tend to not like them in the game haha.

Mine is the balloon dog lamp. It's a cute puppy, how could you not like it? C:

But most of the balloon set is tacky to me. xP

Like most people, I think the balloon dog lamp is the best piece, but I really don't care for the balloon set. I like that you can customize the color of the lamp.

The dog lamp is cute, but everything else just looks really bad to me, to be honest. It's just too much, although maybe it would be okay if you could refurbish them to pastel colors.

Back