Favorite Villager & Why?

Molly, I just find she has by far the SWEETEST smile, she is just so pleasant and happy and tends to make me feel the same. I'm altogether a normal lover, they share my love of reading and just act so adorable. Though I can't lie, I also find her size to be endearing too, holding a giant shovel is just beyond adorable.

Ahh yeah, Molly is super cute. I have her in my town and I love watching her walk through the flowers. She's just as tall as they are!

Filbert because he's so perfect
God damn it just look at him
He's an adorable blue ball of adorableness
And his house is great with the blue lighting and the space theme

Kiki's cool too but FILBERRRRTTTT

Carmen, because her sweet little bunny smile with the teeth with the gap in the middle and b'aww she's just so CUTE and with a peppy personality to just make her cuter.

Knox because:
1. He's a chicken and I really love birds.
2. He's a cranky, which is my favorite personality type.
3. His design is awesome.

Wolfgang. I don't know why though. He's adorable. All the wolves are, but he just takes the cake.

Peanut because she was one of my starter villagers in Wild World, and I thought she was adorable. When I saw that she was in New Leaf, I had to get her right away.

Me and my sister would stalk her around the town in WW, watching her water flowers.

I don't know why Pango gets so much hate. She's actually cute! I like Julian too, the smugness fits him well. And Goldie. Do I even unnamed.jpg

Such cuteee

Back