Favorite Villager & Why?

MayorErin

ƪʕ-ᴥ –ƪ ʔ
Bells
Small Mailbox
I'm just kinda curious to hear about everyone's favorite villager. It interests me.
My absolute favorite villager is Whitney. I remember having her in Wild World (?i think) and I loved her then too! I also had Chief at one point, but I've yet to have him in New Leaf! But, back to Whitney. I think her design is so pretty and I love to send her cute shirts, even if she never wears them. She sends me letters with the heading "My Dear Erin" a lot too, which is cool. Even if it is automated. Her picture also looks bomb in my basement. But yeah! Who is your #1 favorite villager?
Some of my runner ups are Fang, Goldie, Erik and Fuchsia. Fuchsia just seems like such a badass.

I like Whitney, too! New Leaf was my first AC game, so I don't have any past experience with her, but she and I were best buds in my first town. I can't wait to get her back.

Gladys was a starter in Celadon, my first AC town. She really grew on me. <3 She's an awesome, underrated villager.

Mira. I just love that cute little superhero bunny~ She was the 2nd Uchi I got and we share the same birth date.

Joey since ducks are my favorite animal, he's so adorable with his eyebrows, small eyes (just dots), his fur color and his diapers. He's also verys short. He reminds me of the person inside most of us with the child-like wonder/sense of humor. I also like him because he was in my very first town in acww, which was my first ac game. I remember I would talk to him and Monique the most. I eventually got his picture. Once during the flea market, he showed up and wanted to buy his picture lol.

Punchy. I've had her/him (I still don't know) in city folk and wild world and has been my favorite villager so far.

Shep. He has SO much personality and character with his shaggy surfer vibe goin' on. I also love Fauna and Rosie since they're adorable. <3

Cube, he was a starter in my City Folk game and I love him to death! He's definitely one of the more unique villagers, with his design. And that catchphrase, d-d-dude.

Kabuki! He was one of my first villagers when I first started my New Leaf game. I actually hated him and wanted him to move out at first, but he started to grow on me and I kept talking to him more and more, and I slowly began to crack open his cranky personality and see the nicer side of him, and I fell in love with that kitty. I accidentally let him move out about seven months ago, however. I lost track of how my villagers I've gone through since then, but definitely not enough. :( I miss him so much.

I never noticed that Phil wears a mask! Haha neat.
Also, Punchy is a boy! Only male villagers have the lazy personality. ;v;

Mines Freya!
She's lived in all of my AC towns from the GC version all the way to new leaf! I've always adored her!

Fuchsia is bae. She is queen of all of my town and all others, even if she doesn't live in them. Her, Mira, and Frita are best uchis.

#fuchsia4life

Francine, cause she's adorable and totally the sweetest villager ever. Also her design is awesome.

Now this is hard, considering that I have 2 villagers that I love so much.
Both Rooney and Bluebear.
Not just because they're blue (Fav color, yada yada yada), but they're probably the most adorable villagers you can possibly meet in Animal Crossing New Leaf.
Rooney is just a loveable doofuss that's funny and overall great at points in the game.
And Bluebear is just a bundle of cuteness dipped in chocolate.
Both are great, and I wish more people appreciate them.

Punchy :)
He's so cute! I loved him since he moved into my town in WW. He was the first villager I really dedicated myself too. I thought he was the most adorable little cat ever. Ever since then, I've restarted my town in CF and NL until I got him as a starting villager. <3

Back