• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite tamagotchi on?

Lotusblossom

Prankster Crossing
Bells
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Kaleidoclover
Famous Mushroom
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cake
Cake
So happy that the new tamagotchi came out in america this time.. super cute im so excited for the unicorn pegasus so i got the fairy one but i really wanted keroppi in the sanrio version but that ones a lot more expensive for some reason .. i dont mind it being in a different language though... i actually like thatbut i had to have unicorn

Im so happy tamagotchi has continued to grow to this day.. with so many different versions now, which one would you say is your favorite?! My favorite version was in the 2000s when there would be new items in the shop everyday....

Last edited:
I want the tamagotchi on so badly, but it's not available in my country and I'm not able to get it 😭 All I can do is pray to bandai 🙏
It looks so fun and high quality!!

Ahh fellow tamagotchi lovers!!

I would love to add the ON to my collection but my bank balance would cry haha, they’ve come such a long way when compared to the originals!

Wow! I didn’t know they came out with a new tamagotchi! I loved the angel series ones, I don’t think I’ve gotten any after that one. (Except for the pocket pikachu’s but those are obviously not tamagotchi’s) Wonder how the new ones hold up. A Sanrio one sounds super cute!!

i mightve gotten every single series personally... theyre so cute but i miss being able to shop for different items everyday the last few have had only a couple of the same items everyday which is super wack.. i dont remember whicu version it was that had the shop where there were different items everyday but that ones gotta be my favorite.. i got my whole school addicted to tamas that year... it was awesome..

I already got the Fantasy Meets one but I didn’t realize there was going to be a US release version •O•

Didn't know they were still releasing tamagotchis! I was a big fan of it and had one of each series - I remember getting multiple series 4 (which was the one with the antenna). Man I'd love to get one but I'm in the UK

I have the limited japanese white sweets version, and the american wonder garden one.

My kids have magic and fairy versions.
Getting my 2 girls the japan hello kitty and pastel for their upcoming birthdays.

If I had to declare a favrorite so far, though?

...magic version probably. Kurobatchi is awesome. Annoyed thay we got wondergarden instead of a full fantasy version in english. :/

I have a tamagotchi connection with a cute babytchi girl on it! I suppose that would be my favorite since I haven't experienced any other versions however I've seen the sanrio and pokemon versions that look cute and would love to try!
I didn't play much of the main games but the corner shop games really fueled my adoration for tamagatchi because I felt the world building on their universe was just so sweet and adorable.

I lived for my little tamagotchis, I had 2 g1s, a g2, and a music star. The early 2000s ones were the best and they still hold up! I also really like some of the newer gen ones though, when I visited Japan the brand is still super popular and their new devices have such cute personality. If I saw them on the American market again I might have to pick one up!

Back