Switch
4806-5197-7982
Pear (Fruit)
Orange Mote of Flame
What's your favorite stationary to wright with? :3

Mine is firework stationery. :rolleyes:
fireworks-paper.jpg

Last edited:
The lovely, sakura blossom, plaid, maple and lotus.

Town view and weathered paper are my most favorite!

On daily writing, as mayor I love writing on town view, academy, bejeweled, formal, gallery, imperial,lacy, nook, and post office
stationary paper.

I use these stationary papers mostly during spring season or good/sunny day: four leaf, gallery, petal, vine

These are used during the winter: snow man, snowy paper

I use weathered paper when I have nostalgia for professor layton games, feel like an archaeologist or want to be one from the past using yellow/brownish journals!

There's a lot of stationary I like, but my most favorite is Floral. The others I really like are Flowery, Card, Birthday Card, Snowy, Vine, Petal, Ribbon and New Year's Cards.

It's a bit of a toss-up between bejeweled paper and weathered paper, but I think I have to give the win to bejeweled. It just looks so classy and fits one of my mayors perfectly.

I also really like the Halloween paper Jack uses and wish I could buy that and use it all the time in my horror-themed town, but alas.

Snowman paper is my favourite, I do have some but I don't use it so I'll go with the mario stationary!

I love the Mushroom stationery yet I've never seen it on Timmy and Tommy's shop yet. :I

Back