• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite Stationery?

Leil

Eating all da cookies~
Bells
Switch
4806-5197-7982
Pear (Fruit)
Orange Mote of Flame
What's your favorite stationary to wright with? :3

Mine is firework stationery. :rolleyes:
fireworks-paper.jpg

Last edited:
The lovely, sakura blossom, plaid, maple and lotus.

Town view and weathered paper are my most favorite!

On daily writing, as mayor I love writing on town view, academy, bejeweled, formal, gallery, imperial,lacy, nook, and post office
stationary paper.

I use these stationary papers mostly during spring season or good/sunny day: four leaf, gallery, petal, vine

These are used during the winter: snow man, snowy paper

I use weathered paper when I have nostalgia for professor layton games, feel like an archaeologist or want to be one from the past using yellow/brownish journals!

There's a lot of stationary I like, but my most favorite is Floral. The others I really like are Flowery, Card, Birthday Card, Snowy, Vine, Petal, Ribbon and New Year's Cards.

It's a bit of a toss-up between bejeweled paper and weathered paper, but I think I have to give the win to bejeweled. It just looks so classy and fits one of my mayors perfectly.

I also really like the Halloween paper Jack uses and wish I could buy that and use it all the time in my horror-themed town, but alas.

Snowman paper is my favourite, I do have some but I don't use it so I'll go with the mario stationary!

I love the Mushroom stationery yet I've never seen it on Timmy and Tommy's shop yet. :I

Back