• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite furniture set as a whole?

The Rococo set is really beautiful. The Lovely set is probably my favourite. I also really love the Princess set.

The Sweets set, the Inkopolis set, the Kiki & Lala set, and probably the Mermaid set.

The bug set! All the pieces are funky and colorful and unique. The modern wood set is also really cool.

I actually quite like the modern set. I have a room of it all customised with silver! The Sweets and Card series are also pretty great.

mermaid set. it was the first set i wanted soo desperately and probably one of the things i tried to trade for when i first started playing.

It's so hard to choose! Lol
The Mermaid set is my favorite set introduced in new leaf, but the Regal set has always been my all time favorite (I wonder if anyone can guess why, lol!)
The customization options introduced in new leaf made the Regal set even better! Royal pink and royal blue make them extra special.

Definitely the Gold Series for sure! Just love the Aztec/Mayan theme it has and it is a showstopper when seen in completion. :)

There are far too many series I like: Regal, Alpine, Sweets, Rococo, and Gorgeous, to name a few. But if you put a 🔫 to my head, I'd choose the Princess set. I wish the colors could be customized, but the fancy white and blue is still beautiful.

The mermaid set is pretty sweet. I remember working really hard to get it, though now I forget how you did. One of my rooms in my house in ACNL is dedicated just to the mermaid set, and it's the room I picked for one of the events. Mermaid 4 life.

The Gorgeous Series. Despite my ranked list changing over time, this fancy rich looking series still has the #1 spot.

The princess set will forever be my favourite. It got me hooked on new leaf as I just became obsessed and had to get the whole set.

it's so hard to just pick one omg there are so many great sets but off the top of my head some of my favourites are the sloppy set, mermaid set, insect set and sweets set!

For entire sets I think my favourites would be the Regal set and the Princess set! I also really like the Ranch series, I think its really nice for kitchen and living rooms :>

The Rococo set and the Princess set are my most favorite furniture sets in New leaf. I really love their aesthetic, especially the blue variants of the Rococo set.

Easily the Alpine, Sleek and Astro, I'm sad only one in the sets I listed has actually made it past New Horizon's standards.

Back