• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite obscure music?

True, but they honestly deserve a lot more views than they get. Especially when compared to the channels that are more popular than theirs. They get about 500k views tops for some of their videos, meanwhile more popular channels are getting millions of views. They also have 200k+ subs, which is a lot, but not when compared to the millions that some other channels have.

I guess it's all just a scale though. They're not super obscure, but for the amount of work and effort that they put in, they are at least somewhat.
Here's something obscure from the mst devil children anime itself.

Had this on repeat whole day yeah i am well aware how ancient af i am lmao.

i have a few! i'll post their names and some of my favorite songs from them!
- serani poji! i found them through the soundtrack of the roommania games (which i haven't still haven't played, but i'd like too!) their song "pipo pipo" has gotten sorta popular on tiktok but they're still pretty obscure. my favourite songs from them are "which one of the twins" and "where is smiley?". i like "octopus daughter" too.
- NASTYONA!! love these guys so much! their songs "jordan river" and "my september" were in these really cool animations, which is where i found them from. i follow yona on her instagram, where she mostly posts pictures of nature. my favourite song from this band is "not disappear at night" and "the heavy snow".
- frenesi! i found them through a machine girl sample. my favorite songs from them are "latency girl" and "undercover investigator" (i google translated the title but i have no idea if that's what it's actually called or if google's messing with me).
dove by antihoney! antihoney was a very mysterious artist so not much is known about her but this song is so beautiful to me honestly. she passed away sometime this year due to natural causes. rip antihoney :(

i have a bunch more that i probably don't remember as of right now, so i'll come back when i do remember them!

Last edited:
Back