• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favorite new villager?

Which is your favorite new villager?

• Sasha

Votes: 140 26.6%
  • Ione

Votes: 105 19.9%
  • Tiansheng

Votes: 12 2.3%
  • Shino

Votes: 125 23.7%
  • Marlo

Votes: 35 6.6%
  • Petri

Votes: 43 8.2%
  • Cephalobot

Votes: 45 8.5%
  • Quinn

Votes: 22 4.2%

• Total voters
It was a tie between Sasha and Ione with Shino in third place for me but what put Ione over the top for me is that SHE GLOWS!
I don't have any of them but saw on Tiktok that she glows at night which is just so cool~

Quinn is really growing on me, can't explain why. Could be a combination of her catch phrase and that "on point" eyeliner she has. Not sure. Her being an eagle and inherently looking very buff is also a plus as she reminds me of very feminine looking female bodybuilders, which is super cool imo.

The only thing I dislike about her is her hobby. I have so many education villagers already.

Quinn is really growing on me, can't explain why. Could be a combination of her catch phrase and that "on point" eyeliner she has. Not sure. Her being an eagle and inherently looking very buff is also a plus as she reminds me of very feminine looking female bodybuilders, which is super cool imo.

The only thing I dislike about her is her hobby. I have so many education villagers already.
Yeah she is a Goth Eagle and I'm liking the Sistery villagers more.

I absolutely love Shino! I'm not quite sure where the inspiration for her design came from but I love the horns and the white-red-combination. Also loving the fact, that she is peppy.

List from Best to worst.

1) Shino (Adorable)
2) Ione (Awesome space-squirrel)
3) Sasha (Beautiful color)
4) Quinn (A more calm eagle design, nice)
5) Cephalobot (I don't really like robot designs, but he is quite cool)
6) Petri (I dislike her but the design is innovative)
7) Tiansheng (Nice crown but too goofy for me)
8) Marlo (Sorry but he is too basic for me)

I absolutely love Shino! I'm not quite sure where the inspiration for her design came from but I love the horns and the white-red-combination. Also loving the fact, that she is peppy.

List from Best to worst.

1) Shino (Adorable)
2) Ione (Awesome space-squirrel)
3) Sasha (Beautiful color)
4) Quinn (A more calm eagle design, nice)
5) Cephalobot (I don't really like robot designs, but he is quite cool)
6) Petri (I dislike her but the design is innovative)
7) Tiansheng (Nice crown but too goofy for me)
8) Marlo (Sorry but he is too basic for me)
I think she is a combination of a Chinese water deer and Oni/Noh.
It's debatable, really.
Peppy suits her best. Shino is funny=3

I honestly feel bad for tiansheng, I got him today in Pocket Camp and I like him a lot. I'm finding the ones I was a bit iffy on before are really growing on me (except Cephalobot ofc lmao).

here's my personal ranking now:
1. Sasha - he's gnc, lazy and adorable, couldn't ask for anything more from an AC villager.
2. Quinn - she's grown on me so much, I absolutely love her colors/aesthetic. def one of my favorite sisterly villagers now.
3. Petri - I love that she's a scientist and also rocks that mascara/eyeshadow, simply stunning!
4. Shino - I adore her unique design, I haven't interacted w her at all but she's definitely in like my top 3 favorite deer villagers simply based on aesthetic.
5. Tiansheng - looks like a happy dude with tons of energy and a good fight in him, I like that.
6. Ione - her aesthetic is amazing but her eyes are just a weeeee bit off to me, idk.
7. Marlo - that mob boss look and cranky personality is perfect though his expressions are pretty wild lol.
8. Cephalobot - the only one I honestly don't like. nothing too personal, I just... reeeeeeally don't like robot villagers at all.

My two favorites are Ione and Shino. I love Sasha but I don't know if he fits my island aesthetic. Both Shino and Ione are my favorites because they both fit my space and asian themed island. I love how Ione's feet, hands, tail, and ears glow in the dark. Her tail is also really cute with the star theme on it.

Petri. Bella used to be the only mouse I liked, but Petri instantly became my favorite. I wanted a new villager, but especially her since she was so underrated. Then I found her pretty quickly while villager hunting and just had to invite her.

Marlo and Ione for me. Marlo’s whole face and reactions are amazing, I wish I had space for him on my island. Ione is also pretty and I like the fact that she glows. I don’t think there’s a lot of villagers with little quirks like that.

Initially it was Shino when the new villagers were first unveiled, but Marlo has grown on me a lot since then and I can't help but feel he just edges out Shino now for my favorite new villager.

Petri. Bella used to be the only mouse I liked, but Petri instantly became my favorite. I wanted a new villager, but especially her since she was so underrated. Then I found her pretty quickly while villager hunting and just had to invite her.
Petri is smol :3
Post automatically merged:

Marlo and Ione for me. Marlo’s whole face and reactions are amazing, I wish I had space for him on my island. Ione is also pretty and I like the fact that she glows. I don’t think there’s a lot of villagers with little quirks like that.
Marlo is one of my favorites. Shoutout to Hamtaro

Marlo is currently the villager I'm hunting for my island, I didn't care for him too much at first but he's REALLY grown on me. I love the god father look he has and apparently it's just a common theme for me to really like the villagers that could be business men or something lol.
I also really adore Sasha and Ione, Sasha is perfect for a friend's island so she's hunting for him currently.

Back