• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favorite new villager?

Which is your favorite new villager?

• Sasha

Votes: 140 26.6%
  • Ione

Votes: 105 19.9%
  • Tiansheng

Votes: 12 2.3%
  • Shino

Votes: 125 23.7%
  • Marlo

Votes: 35 6.6%
  • Petri

Votes: 43 8.2%
  • Cephalobot

Votes: 45 8.5%
  • Quinn

Votes: 22 4.2%

• Total voters

H2O Crossing

Bells
Now that's been a week, who is your favorite?
Any that grew on you or some that you don't like?

Sasha: Lazy fits and nice color scheme. Not in the Sasha hype train, though
Shino: Made me like deers and peppys. I love everything about her
Quinn: Goth eagle. Made me appreciate Sisterly villagers
Tiansheng: I like his =3 face. I love him now
Ione: Glow in the dark. IMO, has an okay design
Marlo: Nice color scheme, I thought I was going to like him
Petri: Okay design, same issue with Marlo
Ceph: Love the Octopus villagers

Last edited:
I really can’t decide :c

I LOVE sasha, shino, and cephalobot!

Sasha because he’s so cute and the lazy personality is my fave, Shino because she’s gorgeous and her FANGS!!! and HORNS!! WAH!
I have cephalobot rn and he’s a precious baby and there’s SO much detail in his design

Petri is adorable and I love mice, but she’s not my favorite favorite, same for Ione, she’s so cute!

I don’t have an opinion on the rest except Quinn bc I think she’s really ugly. But I love the sisterly personality, so…

I really can’t decide :c

I LOVE sasha, shino, and cephalobot!

Sasha because he’s so cute and the lazy personality is my fave, Shino because she’s gorgeous and her FANGS!!! and HORNS!! WAH!
I have cephalobot rn and he’s a precious baby and there’s SO much detail in his design

Petri is adorable and I love mice, but she’s not my favorite favorite, same for Ione, she’s so cute!

I don’t have an opinion on the rest except Quinn bc I think she’s really ugly. But I love the sisterly personality, so…
They really buffed the dialogue. Sasha and Shino say really adorable things.
I still don't have Cephalobot so I can't see too much Smug dialogue.
I have Azalea instead of Petri, and she is a nice snooty.

Toss up between Shino and Ione! They're both so pretty =w=

I also really like Sasha and Marlo, they're both pretty cool

Ione and Tiansheng are my favorites by far. I love astronomy, so Ione’s starry theme and her little glow make me happy. And I’ve always had a soft spot for monkey villagers.

Shino is probably in my top 5
Still finding Marlo for my cranky villager. Can't wait for his new dialogue.
Post automatically merged:

Its Ione, her color is just beautiful. Now that I restarted my 2nd island, I am going to make it my mission to find her along with Quinn.
Quinn is nice. You'll love her.
Sadly I don't have gamer girl Ione.

Ione and Tiansheng are my favorites by far. I love astronomy, so Ione’s starry theme and her little glow make me happy. And I’ve always had a soft spot for monkey villagers.
I really want to see her tail glow close up.

I'm extremely attached to Ione. She was the first new villager I ran across while island hopping. I love space so her design and house really appeal to me. I adore that she's a gamer too.

Shino is beautiful, but her Peppy personality doesn't match her looks imo. I think she'd be a great Sisterly. Still love her though.

Sasha just moved in today so I haven't interacted with him much, but he's absolutely adorable.

I met Cephalobot on a mystery island and found him to be sooo cute. Something is really appealing to me about a Smug robot octopus. I'd have invited him if I wasn't doing Fairycore.

Petri is adorable. I love her name and the fact that she's a scientist. I work in a lab myself, lol, so I really like her. Her house is really cool too. She's another I'd have if I wasn't doing Fairycore.

Quinn has a really cool design and I love the Sisterly personality... but there are several Sisterly villagers I like better.

Tiansheng has a cool design and looks like he'd be one of the better jocks, but I haven't met him in game yet.

Marlo is hilarious, cool, and adorable all at once. I haven't met him in game yet, but he seems like he'd be great.

Overall I think all of the new villagers have pretty strong designs this time around!

Cephalobot is so far my favorite...and I don't like many Smugs. His house is amazing, and he's usually got some pretty funny new dialogue.
I honestly don't like Smugs compared to lazy and cranky
Hopefully Ceph's design and house makes up for it once I get him.

I'm extremely attached to Ione. She was the first new villager I ran across while island hopping. I love space so her design and house really appeal to me. I adore that she's a gamer too.

Shino is beautiful, but her Peppy personality doesn't match her looks imo. I think she'd be a great Sisterly. Still love her though.

Sasha just moved in today so I haven't interacted with him much, but he's absolutely adorable.

I met Cephalobot on a mystery island and found him to be sooo cute. Something is really appealing to me about a Smug robot octopus. I'd have invited him if I wasn't doing Fairycore.

Petri is adorable. I love her name and the fact that she's a scientist. I work in a lab myself, lol, so I really like her. Her house is really cool too. She's another I'd have if I wasn't doing Fairycore.

Quinn has a really cool design and I love the Sisterly personality... but there are several Sisterly villagers I like better.

Tiansheng has a cool design and looks like he'd be one of the better jocks, but I haven't met him in game yet.

Marlo is hilarious, cool, and adorable all at once. I haven't met him in game yet, but he seems like he'd be great.

Overall I think all of the new villagers have pretty strong designs this time around!
Peppy was my least favorite, but Shino made it my favorite thanks to the new dialogue buff and villager design.

None of them are dreamies, but I think they're all pretty solid. There isn't a single one who I don't like, which I can't say about the new villagers that were in the game at launch. My favorites are Marlo, Ione, and Petri. For returning villagers, I absolutely love Azalea and hope she moves in some day.

Ione is designed so well she’s super cute and glows in the dark but Sasha has my heart. I fell in love with him the first time I saw him in the direct and made sure to hunt for him the moment the update dropped and I never looked back. He’s just so precious and adorable. He also reminds me so much of my KPop bias lollll so maybe that’s another factor to me liking him so much. He’s perfect and can do no wrong in my eyes. 🥲

Sasha's my favorite of the bunch. He and his house is so cute. I'm definitely going to hunt for him once I get some space. I want to get Ione and Shino eventually too. Ione's starry theme is so pretty.

None of them are dreamies, but I think they're all pretty solid. There isn't a single one who I don't like, which I can't say about the new villagers that were in the game at launch. My favorites are Marlo, Ione, and Petri. For returning villagers, I absolutely love Azalea and hope she moves in some day.
Azalea is my favorite snooty. I'm glad she is back.

Ione is designed so well she’s super cute and glows in the dark but Sasha has my heart. I fell in love with him the first time I saw him in the direct and made sure to hunt for him the moment the update dropped and I never looked back. He’s just so precious and adorable. He also reminds me so much of my KPop bias lollll so maybe that’s another factor to me liking him so much. He’s perfect and can do no wrong in my eyes. 🥲
Hopefully I can make space for Ione. I like glow in the dark things.

Sasha's my favorite of the bunch. He and his house is so cute. I'm definitely going to hunt for him once I get some space. I want to get Ione and Shino eventually too. Ione's starry theme is so pretty.
You'll love Sasha. That dude always drops funny lines.

Last edited:
Ione is beautiful, she glows in the dark!
The first time I saw her walking around outside at night, I actually gasped.

Shino is also beautiful, her peppy personality is unexpected I feel like she looks snooty. but it's kind of cute so I don't mind. I also really like Marlo because his design is hilarious and his catchphrase "gapeesh" cracks me up.

Shino, hands down.
I saw her in the trailer and she matched my town aesthetic so well I wanted her. When I found out she was peppy it sealed the deal for me, as I had already been considering letting my peppy at the time go.

Tiansheng is a second for me, though. He’s cute. His face vaguely reminds me of kid Goku in Dragonball, and IDK if they did it on purpose considering similar origins.

Sasha and Marlo are dreamies for me, tho Sasha takes the cake for first place.
Quinn is a nice third and Petri and Ione look kewl so idk who to pick in-between those two. I can't remember if I had other Snooty/Normal villagers on my mind to choose over them but if not they could be options.

I don't care for monkey or Octi villagers to that nixs the two here. And Shino had my attention on the initial reveal but as more came about I lost interest in the deer entirely, so unpopular/controversial opinion but I don't care for Shino.

My favorite new villager is definitely Cephalobot as I just love octopi and the fact that he's a robot just makes everything better!

Back