• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Favorite Mouse Villager

Who is your favorite?

• Anicotti

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Bella

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Bettina

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Bree

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Broccolo

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Candi

• Carmen

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Chadder

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • Chico

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Dora

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • Flossie

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Greta

• Limberg

• Moose

• Penelope

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • Penny

• Rizzo

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Rod

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Samson

• Total voters
easy, broccolo, he's just adorable, i never really liked the mice design, i think it could be a lot better but for some reason it didn't effect my opinion of broccolo, i've always thought he was super cute ever since i first saw him in new leaf!

hhng i’m not the biggest fan of the mouse villagers but out of all of them, i like bella, carmen, and chadder!

Chadder.
C h a d d e r.
Even tho cheese is not good for mice and it's actually low on their actual food preference chart, I just love Chadder. Ty for your time.

Penelope bc of her cute big pink bow/ears. So adorable! Broccolo is cute, too. And then Chadder bc cheese.

The mice are one of my favorite species, so I like all of them. But my favorites would be:

#1 - Carmen will always be my #1. Loved her snark in the GC game and have really missed her in the new games. She was the first villager I ever had a ‘crush’ on.

#2 - Bree. She reminds me of Carmen while having a unique look all her own. She’s definitely a dreamie in my NH.

#3 -Anicotti - I just love her design and how sweet she is. Another dreamie.

limberg ... he do be ugly but he always compliments wht i'm wearing like okay king 😩😩

Bella, because of a certain YouTube series with text obfuscation/replacement where she is the main character's de-facto waifu.

Rod is just adorable to me!! I love his purple coloring and his whole pirate theme. Bella and Candi are pretty cute too though.

BROCCOLO!! IS BABY!! I just got him and he was my BIGGEST dreamie *chef’s kiss*

I don't really like mouses villagers, but Penelope is by far my favorite, just for her name in French (which is Missy).

Bree! She was my first ever villager when I started the game.

Bella was my second, and I loved her house and the music when I was a wee 7 year old child.

Back