• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite Ice cream flavour?

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? (sorry if I didn't include yours, there is an option limit)

• Total voters
Surprised cotton candy was included on the list, as it‘s not that common. I like most all flavors, but yeah, that would be my favorite.

Sherbet is so nostalgic for me. As a kid, my parents would buy a tub of it every summer. They used to say I could have one more spoonful b/c it was "healthier" than regular icecream, lol. Definitely my favorite flavour of all time. Chocolate and vanilla are always my second pick.

I always picked mint chocolate chip as a kid so that's what I voted for. Or when Christmas comes around and there's the peppermint candy cane ice cream.

Mint chocolate chip! Mainly because it’s a safe flavor for me whenever I visit a new parlor/shop

My favorite from the ice cream place where I work is the cookies and cream, so that’s what I put. As far as store-bought stuff goes, I love Ben and Jerry’s Phish Food. It’s super delicious and the little chocolate fish in it make me happy to look at 😋

ben and jerry’s chocolate therapy is just 😍🤤

but less specifically, cotton candy is a pretty sexy flavour 😌

I used to love birthday cake, cookie dough, and cookies and cream. I would get the strawberry shortcake bars from the ice cream truck.

any variation of peanut butter cup/swirl/fudge, whatever. peanut butter is the best and no one can tell me otherwise

Strawberry always especially if it has actual strawbs in it!

I like more "interesting" or "gourmet" flavours instead of the usual flavours. One of my favourites is cheese flavour, and also yuzu butter from the local ice cream shop where I live. And jasmine tea ice cream with strawberries and cheese foam. Now I'm hungry D:

Mint chocolate chip! But I also love basic chocolate, french vanilla, fudge swirl, or cookie dough.

right now it's earl grey! i also like cookies and cream, mango, and matcha

Cookies and cream. Basically my only favorite ice cream flavor.

If I were to have been asked what ice ceram flavor i'd want, it'd be that.

I like more "interesting" or "gourmet" flavours instead of the usual flavours. One of my favourites is cheese flavour, and also yuzu butter from the local ice cream shop where I live. And jasmine tea ice cream with strawberries and cheese foam. Now I'm hungry D:
Where do I find this jasmine icecream you speak off?! Jasmine tea is my favorite and this icecream sounds amazing!!

Where do I find this jasmine icecream you speak off?! Jasmine tea is my favorite and this icecream sounds amazing!!
It's a local ice cream shop where I live that makes their own ice cream. Unfortunately I can't tell you where you can find something similar since it's a flavour that's unique to them :(

Back