• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Favorite Horse Villager

Who is your favorite?

• Annalise

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Buck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cleo

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Clyde

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colton

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Ed

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Elmer

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Epona

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Filly

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Julian

Votes: 23 52.3%

• Total voters
Why is Reneigh not on here? 😭 I love her and Julian!

If I'm not mistaken, I believe you can list up to 14 choices for polls.

I have Julian on my island but Papi is probably my fave. I've never had him in any of the games though...

Elmer, Epona and Julian are my favs! Papi is also my favourite, right there with Elmer, but for whatever reason, he isn't on the list.

Julian is my fave, but I also love Ed and Colton. I only have Julian right now (in both my NL and NH towns), but I'd love to have all 3 if I had more room!

Why is Reneigh not on here? 😭 I love her and Julian!

If I'm not mistaken, I believe you can list up to 14 choices for polls.
The poll is from 2019, so Reneigh didn't exist at that point :p Then again there are a few others horses that aren't there either (Peaches off the top of my head) This poll was also before the forum software switch so maybe the capabilities were different back then?

I answered Julian. I'm not a fan of the horse model, but Julian is just so extra with the unicorn horn and the sparkles and such that I can't help but like him.

The poll is from 2019, so Reneigh didn't exist at that point :p Then again there are a few others horses that aren't there either (Peaches off the top of my head) This poll was also before the forum software switch so maybe the capabilities were different back then?

I answered Julian. I'm not a fan of the horse model, but Julian is just so extra with the unicorn horn and the sparkles and such that I can't help but like him.
Ohh okay, that would make sense! Whoops~ 😳 I had no idea 😅

Haha yes, exactly! 💖✨🦄

Either Elmer or Roscoe are my favorites. Roscoe was in a WW village that I liked, and Elmer has been in many ACGC towns.

My favorite is probably Reneigh, then Victoria, but since they weren't on there I chose my third favorite Ed! He is adorable and very underrated.
Post automatically merged:

It's gonna be Peaches for me! <3
Really? Personally I hate peaches, so can I hear your point of view? I want to know why you like her.

I love Colton and Reneigh. They have entertaining personalities. They also wear a lot of the clothes with style. I got Reneigh gifted and she has an extensive fashionable wardrobe.

Back