• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Favorite Hamster villager?

Byngo

owo
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Black Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Pink Feather
Red Feather
White Feather
Blue Feather
Fair Pinwheel
Yellow Feather
I know, I know, there's tons of 'villager that' and 'villager this' threads, but I don't care! I haven't seen a thread for hamsters yet, and I LOVE 'EM!

Mine would be Apple and Hamlet. They're in my town... Tehe. c:

I'm honestly not big on the hamsters...but definitely Soleil! She's such a cutie.

Flurry is my favorite, with my close-second favorite being Hamlet.

They're all.. Just awful.. Short, fat, and incredibly ugly.. But Flurry would probably my favourite.. She's the best of a bad bunch

They're all.. Just awful.. Short, fat, and incredibly ugly.. But Flurry would probably my favourite.. She's the best of a bad bunch

How can you think those lovely bundles of joy are ugly? ._.

I find short and fat cute. xD

Last edited:
Hamlet.
Too bad he's a jock. Would've been a nice lazy.
Right?! Had NO idea he was a jock on first glance. XD

Hamlet's my fave too. My boyfriend has him in his town and I TOTALLY wanna steal him! X3 Too bad he likes him and doesn't want him to leave.

Last edited:
Not a big fan of hamsters, but Clay has the most interesting design.

I'm not that fond of the hamsters but...
I suppose Rodney. I had him in my town for a little while because I was holding him for a friend.
He has this tired look on his face. When he would walk around my town he looked so miserable.
Probably from all of that blubber he has to carry around, must be difficult.

Last edited:
Soleil, she was one of the starting five in my first NL town (first AC town actually), and she was the only one to have given me her picture before I reset.

And I don't think they're fat, just compact rather than elongated like rats and mice.

Last edited:
Back