• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Halloween Themed Levels in Video Games?

DarkDesertFox

Your Typical Trickster
Bells
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Shooting Star
Tetris Grid
Kirby Easter Egg
Rainbow Feather
Chocolate Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I thought it might be a fun topic for people to share their favorite Halloween themed levels from video games. And by that I don't mean the level has to be entirely themed around Halloween. It can just give that aesthetic that fits Halloween. For me personally, my two favorite are Pumpkin Hill from Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Halloween Town from the Kingdom Hearts series. What are yours?

1634486528012.png
1634486700616.png

My favorite has to be Taz: Haunted from Taz: Wanted.

Everywhere you look there’s something spooky and Halloweeny about the level, and the music is pretty good too.
I’m just baffled how it’s part of the Wild West world, unfitting if you ask me.

I really like Lavender Town from Pokémon. It had one of my favorite storylines. I enjoyed the ghost tower in that town. I hope this counts. I don’t think it’s meant to be Halloween, but the town is spooky themed.

Five Nights at Freddy's Help Wanted: Curse of Dreadbear adds a few Halloween scenarios including a trick or treating one and a spooky maze

Back