• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favorite game franchise

Favorite game series

• Total voters
Pokemon is defo my fav. I did consider AC but I've been playing Pokemon for like twice as lone I've been playing AC so I voted Pokemon

I would've picked Pok?mon, but the current games didn't captivate me as much as Animal crossing, so i'd have to go with that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy (Theatrerhythm) and also Bravely Default.

Oh god its so hard to pick cause i have a few i love pokemon but my other favorite series are Resident Evil, Legend of zelda, Kingdom hearts and the elder scrolls series though i'm not hyped for the elder scrolls mmo

I chose 'other' 'cause there are too many series' I enjoy on about equal terms...

Metroid, Castlevania, Animal Crossing, The Legend of Zelda, Silent Hill, etc.

This poll list is kinda depressing tbh....

Metal Gear, Zelda, Shin Megami Tensei, Disgaea, and Donkey Kong Country are a few of my favorites off the top of my head

While I love AC Id have to say that its a wash for me between the first 10 Final Fantasy games and Katamari Damacy. ROLL EVERYTHING!
Also Warcraft.

Pokemon and Animal Crossing have always made me very happy, the Persona series were really enjoyable too (have yet to try other Shin Megami Tensei games), and Inazuma Eleven is alwas in my heart (maks me very happy too). Looks like easy Rpg games win my heart

Pok?mon! Played several of the games and only one of Animal Crossing (New Leaf). So yeah, easy choice. ^-^

I love Animal Crossing, the Tony Hawk series, Pokemon, Fable, Assassin's Creed, and Sims :)

Back