Favorite Furniture item?

Mekan1

The Dawn has Arrived!
Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
I was just curious to what people's favorite singular piece of furniture is. Mine is definitely the cassette player. One of the coolest music players in the game in my opinion!

The Tv's are pretty cool. They have their own schedule and everything. Small things like this is what makes a game awesome

I adore the minimalist minitable. SO many uses, and it's pretty small and looks neat and proper with just about anything. I have to restrain myself not to overuse it lol.

yay for cassettes!!
my current favorite item is the disk writer
but my abslute favorite of all times is the theremin :3 I always wanted one irl plus they used the original vacuum tube model not the more recent with transistors produced by moog and others ^^

Last edited:
I adore the minimalist minitable. SO many uses, and it's pretty small and looks neat and proper with just about anything. I have to restrain myself not to overuse it lol.

Oooh, good choice. I love that table too. Now that I think about it, I've probably used that more than any one piece of furniture, and for all kinds of uses!

Oooh, good choice. I love that table too. Now that I think about it, I've probably used that more than any one piece of furniture, and for all kinds of uses!

omg I think that I'm the only player in the whole ac community that never used that specific table in the whole town XD

Last edited:
Lily Lamp is my favorite. :)
Second would be the Wall-Mounted TV. :p

Anything that's food-related but most particularly the donuts from Claude's and pancakes from Franklin's RV xD

yay for cassettes!!
my current favorite item is the disk writer
but my abslute favorite of all times is the theremin :3 I always wanted one irl plus they used the original vacuum tube model not the more recent with transistors produced by moog and others ^^

Is the Disk writer a item you can buy from Harveys campsite with coupons? I have never seen it and want one so bad!

The donut stool, like when you have it customized like a donut. I FREAKING LOVE IT SO MUCH!

Back