• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Favorite dog villager?

I love ALL the dogs!!
But if I had to choose it would be Walker, he was just the best, wish there wasn't a cap for 10 villagers really... haha

I haven't had a dog villager in New Leaf yet :( but I had Butch in WW and I loved him! He's adorable!
But I also love Cookie because she lived in my GC game when we also had a IRL dog named Cookie :)

Goldie.. She's the only dog villager I could actually tolerate besides possibly Shep.. I just HATE practically all dogs.. Mainly 'cos I tend to form attachments to villagers with how they were in WW, as I used to play that tons, and cycle through lots of villagers.. And all the dogs are awful, particularly Bones and Portia

I like Goldie, Lucky and Cookie.

I have had Cookie in my campsite once but I waited too long, and she left; I regret not convincing her sooner :(

I have Goldie right now. She's never asked to move and she was apart of my very first town's original 5. She's so sweet, she's never leaving <3

Lucky, I've had 3 times. He's adorable and I like him a lot :)

Back