• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Favorite Cub?

Favorite cub?

• Stitches

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Maple

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Pudge

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Tammy

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Pekoe

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Vladimir

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Poncho

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Kody

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chester

• Bluebear

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Cheri

• Barold

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My favorite cubs are Pekoe, Maple, and Bluebear, but I went with Pekoe on the poll.

I love Tammy!! :blush: Mainly because she was my first cub, but also because I love her design and Uchi personality.

Stitches!

He's one of the few villagers I've had twice - once in a WW town and once in my NL town.

Lazy is also one of my favourite personalities!

And Stitches looks like a cute lil teddy bear >w<

I had trouble choosing my favorite myself, since I love Pekoe, Stitches, and Bluebear (I had a charm of her since I was a toddler), but I have to admit Stitches since he is an innocent little baby teddy bear!! *^*

Maple for sure. She looks super cute. I have her in my town.
Not a fan of Bluebear the blue bear cub ( :v ), because I dislike peppies. Her design doesn't look bad though.

Either Tammy or Pudge. I voted for Tammy bc uchis are the best personality type imo. They never bore me lol.

I've had Stitches in WW and NL...he's just such a little cutie. And I love the lazies!

Maple was a starting villager for me in CF, and she was such a doll.

But I voted for Stitches.

Pekoe has my vote, I think she`s one of the best new villagers in New Leaf, if I?d had room for her, I?d invite her to my town, but I already have two normal villagers, Goldie and Poppy.

Maple for sentimental/nostalgic value. Stitches for design. Pekoe for adorableness.

i've never had any of the cubs besides cheri in my town and tbh she was never one of my faves (maybe because her house was like right in front of mine!!) but from hhd, i've really fallen for pekoe! and i've always thought maple was pretty cute too. then there's stitches. he's pretty cute.

Back