Disco Ball Easter Egg
Purple Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Blue Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Orange Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
IMPORTANT!!! inquiring minds want to know. for cheetos fans and fans of fans.

The jalapeno cheddar ones are really good. I also like the flaming hot but I can only eat a couple cause I'm a wimp with spice

I have never found a flavor I dont like, its more the size im iffy on. I like the smaller cheetos compared to the big ones, their just a bit more yummy for me

But in general back to flavors, Im good with all the flavors Ive tried so far ^^ Ive liked them all.

Original is best. Cheetos Puffs I avoid if original is available because I hate how it sticks to your teeth.
Not a flavor, but I really like Chester's Puffcorn. (Mascot of Cheetos is named Chester)
It's the absolute best and doesn't stick to your teeth like the Puffs.

I prefer the original, but I'm constantly flip-flopping on whether I prefer the puffy or crunchy variety.

Either way, I've always felt the spicier variations didn't taste so much spicy as much as just... tasted kind of rotten? Like the same as regular Cheetos, but without the good.

I love flamin’ hot puffs, so I voted for other. I don’t eat them anymore since they’re a pain to clean on my teeth.

I like the original flavor, but my favorite cheetos product atm is the cheetos cheese balls! They're amazing, but elusive. ; ;

I generally don't eat any Cheetos very often, but when I do, I've always been fond of the Flamin' Hot ones.

I think Extra Flamin' Hot must be from after I stopped consuming them regularly, or maybe I just never really took notice, but I assume I'd like those. I also assume I'd enjoy the Flamin' Hot Limón because I like other similar snacks like Takis; I believe I actually tried Flamin' Hot Limón Doritos last year or so and I did like those. I might have to try them both sometime, and I've got to admit that the Jalapeño Cheddar sounds like something I want to try since I like jalapeños.

As you can clearly see, I quite like spicy food.

On the flipside, I don't particularly care for the normal Cheetos.

my favourite is the original cheeto puffs, but jalapeño cheddar is also very tasty! i’ve never tried baked cheetos, but i’m sure they’re delicious as well 👀

i didn't even know there were so many flavours but i like the original crunchy ones

Give me the puffy cheetos, white or orange, I don't care. Crunchy is good sometimes too but puffy reigns king imo. 👑
I wasn't aware of the flaming hot limon variety but I'm kinda curious to try it now—I'm pretty fond of the sour and spicy combination. 👀

I like white cheddar or better yet, the bootleg crunchy ones from Trader Joe’s.

Flamin' Hot OG texture ALL the way to the bank, to the back of the police car, and to the jail cell. Because it's a Flamin' Hot heist over here.

The best way to enjoy Flamin' Hots is to pick each one out of the bag with a pair of chopsticks. Clean fingers so you can hide your crimes. :cool:

I'm pretty sure I've only really had the original ones. Maybe the puff variety is my favorite? idk, it's been ages since I've had them.

Back