• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite ACNL Characters or all time AC favorite characters? :D

Blood Eclipse

𖤐 ♱ 𖤐
Bells
Island
Flick Halloweaster Egg
Moonlight Halloweaster Egg
Bloodshot Potion
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Voodoo Doll
Mine are:
1.Apple (peppy)
Super, duper, mega ultra adorable <333. I talk to her until I annoy her because I can't resist. ^^ One of my all time favorite characters so far. I'm sooo happy I got her through a tb user.

2.Chrissy
She has a cute color scheme and she's one of the unique characters in ACNL. She's in my town, too, thankfully. I just wish I knew abt. plot resseting before she moved in.

3.Francine
My favorite snooty character. Also one of the unique characters of ACNL

4.Marshal
Also cute. And one of the best smug villager options, imo.

5.Merengue
I'm sure I'm not alone here. She reminds me of a unicornio character. I love here strawberry horn. Definitely the best normal villager choice, IMO.
(Please let me know if you have her and are willing to sell :3)

6.Zucker
My absolute favorite lazy character beside Felyne, which I here you can't get to move into your town, unless ou have amiibo. (Is that true. Nuuuu TnT)

7. Felyne
Might never have him TnT

8.Chow
Pink panda that is all.

10. I also like Hamphrey because he makes me laugh with his deep cranjy voice and cute munchkin pairing x)

Runner-ups

Apollo (Old favorite)
Blanche
Bluebear
Diana
Drago
Fauna
Kabuki
Kiki
Marina
Mathilda
Mitzi
Moe
Skye
Tipper
Whitney
Rooney
Cole
Ankha
Belle
Ketchup
Sprinkle
Rolf
Rooney
Walt
Flurry
Marcie
Pekoe
Julian

Favorite NPCs:
1. Isabelle
Very cute design and she's super nice. Drawback too much dialog and project placement issue xc

2. Booker
I've always liked him too, since the gcn. He reminds me of Poochy. He tries really hard and I also want to hug him and tell him "its ok don't worry ^^"

3. Reese
Cute design

4. Rover
Even though I only meet him in the train, I've always wanted him as a villager

5. Blanca
Idk why

6. Totimer
He has lots of personality. and he makes me laugh. He was my favorite in WW

7. Wendell
I really like him too in WW his character design and his free patterns

8. I like Leif too he's cute

Runner ups:
1. Celeste up until acnl's reduced character I still like her design though

2. The badge man :)

I'm pretty sure this isn't the first thread like this, but I like reading new opinions. ^^

Last edited:
My favorite villagers are:

1. Grizzly
He was in my very first Animal Crossing town for the GameCube and I fell in love with this grumpy old bear. This was back when villagers were actually really rude and I was determined to make him love him. And I did. I have him now in my New Leaf town and I'm so happy to see him every day.

2. Anicotti
She was another villager from my GameCube town. She was my best friend back then. I also got her back in New Leaf and I think she's just adorable walking around my town.

My favorite NPCs are:

1. Leif
He's just so happy and I love sloths.

2. Blathers
Although I miss him actually blathering on about the creatures and items you donate, he's still one of my favorite characters.

3. Booker
Poor guy. I just want to hug him and tell him that he's awesome. I feel like he really needs to hear that.

My Favourite villagers are:
Muffy: I had in one of my original acnl towns and fell in love with her. She was my favourite villager from that town and I really want her in my current town

Lolly: This one is a kinda new one, but she's an original in the town I've just started and she's honestly my favourite villager from my current town. I honestly don't really care about the others in my town. I'm gonna have to get that sorted out one day.

Favourite npcs:

Isabelle: She's cute and nice. She's also the only thing keeping your town from becoming complete anarchy if you leave it

Tom Nook: I don't care what anyone says. He's good in my books

Copper: Honestly, he works so hard for a town that never has any crime. I just want to tell him he doesn't have to be so strict.

Last edited:
My favorite villager is Stitches, he just so happens to be new in New Leaf. He just reminds me a very loved kids' toy, it is a nice vibe. As for favorite character or NPC, it is Phineas. He just seems as a kind, selfless type that is there to brighten spirits.

Last edited:
My favorite villagers are:

1. Mathilda: this snooty kangaroo was in my city folk town for a long time. I loved her overall design and personality. I liked her so much that I ordered her amiibo card and she is currently in my second new leaf town.

2. Roscoe: another city folk favorite. I got his amiibo card in my first pack that I opened, I was ecstatic. He is in my main town.

3. Rod: I love the mice and he's my favorite one due to being a random move in that I never knew I would get so attached to.

4. Jambette: we love a queen. my favorite frog

favorite NPCs:

1. Phyllis: I love her rudeness, she has a lot of character (especially in the older games!) and I'm kinda sad she was watered down in New Leaf. She's just pretty cool.

2. K.K.: love his music! both live and aircheck versions are enjoyable to listen to

3. Wisp: Unfortunately he doesn't have much of a role in new leaf other than amiibo, but I loved finding him in Population Growing and City Folk. When I found him it made my nights better.

My favourite NPC is Sable, she's so sweet when she warms up to you! I love visiting the shop just to talk to her for a bit. I was really happy when i got her amiibo card
My favourite villager is Pekoe because she's my spirit animal and always really kind

Mine are
1. Celia
She is so cute! I also like her because she is SO NICE to me.
2. Whitney
She is so adorable! I love her attitude!
3. Walker
He is so lazy! He always askes me to do stuff for him, he knows I can't resist!

My favorite neighbors are Phoebe, Opal, Vesta, and Ed. It makes me happy every time I see them, and I've pretty much decided I don't ever want them to leave my town! I learned my lesson with Octavian; he was one of my original villagers, and I really liked him and stopped him from leaving several times. After a while though I got after myself because I didn't think I was playing in the proper spirit of the game and made myself let him go. I kept telling myself it was no big deal because I'll see him on the market street, so missing him wouldn't be a problem.

Well... It DID turn out to be a problem, and somehow seeing him in the market area is worse because I just keep wanting him to come back to town! So with that experience, I decided I wasn't going to worry about the "proper" way to play the game anymore and will keep my neighbors for as long as I like!

Favorite NPCs are definitely Tom Nook and Kicks. I've always loved Nook and I always will (although I don't think I'll ever love that sweater vest), and Kicks is just such a delight! I'm just sad I don't have much of a reason to go into his shop anymore because I have all the footwear. He makes me wish NPCs would come wandering around town now and then.

I like Rosie, Lolly, Punchy, and Bob!

They were my GCN favorite characters :)

- - - - - - - Post 2 - - - - - - -

"Well... It DID turn out to be a problem, and somehow seeing him in the market area is worse because I just keep wanting him to come back to town! So with that experience, I decided I wasn't going to worry about the "proper" way to play the game anymore and will keep my neighbors for as long as I like!"

That happened to me too xD Everytime I see Kabuki in the market area, it is like a kick to my spirits. It is a reminder of my mistake. T-T

- - - - - Post 3 - - - - -

Mine are
1. Celia
She is so cute! I also like her because she is SO NICE to me.
2. Whitney
She is so adorable! I love her attitude!
3. Walker
He is so lazy! He always askes me to do stuff for him, he knows I can't resist!

I like lazy villagers too xd Picking a fav is hard

Last edited:
i really love molly, fauna, merry and kid cat
my favorite npcs are isabelle, sable and digby probably

I’m gonna pick a favorite villager from each of the town’s i’ve had. My original new leaf town, Kenka (which I reset now) it would be Dizzy! He was in my wild world town too. I have Dizzy in my other town now but if I had to chose someone else it would be Pudge or Stinky! In my second town my favorite villager is Wade. Favourite NPC is Celeste from WW (not as gift shop Celeste in new leaf :’D) and KK Slider.

Kitty and Alfonso are my two favorite Animal Crossing characters of all time. Kitty was in my Gamecube town many years ago and was my favorite villager even back then. Then years later she moved to my old New Leaf town. Alfonso lived in my City Folk town next to my house. I plan on getting them both in my New Horizons town.

I love Mitzi, Apple, Tia, Stitches, Isabelle, K.K. Slider, and Celeste. They've been my favorite ones for awhile now and I also have many other ones as favorites, like Julian, Francine, Fang, and Fuschia. If I get any one of those villagers in my New Horizons town, I would be ever so happy.

My favorite villagers are..

1. Kiki. She was in my GameCube town and lived there most of the time. I love that they still have her in the newer games as well and I want to get her in my one of my new towns. She is just so sweet and genuine and I love the way she looks, plus the exterior of her house.

2. Katt. Uchi villagers are my favorite! I love her face, her metal-rockband style house and her personality. I look forward to seeing her and talking to her every day. She?s so frikken adorable!! I also catch her sleeping in her house a lot which makes me love her even more.

3. Lolly. I initially just got her to cycle her out, but I ended up keeping her because she?s just so cute.

4. Lucky. Always loved him, he?s just so unique. Fits a lot into my gothic town theme as well.

5. Cherry! I think she?s a really unique character, kinda like a mix of uchi and stylish goth, and I like the interior of her home as well.

6. Cube. He was one of my favorite GameCube characters, especially with all the cool gamer themed items. He inspired me to make a cool gamer house.

I got NL when I was pretty young, so my favorite will probably always be Lucky. He was one of my original villagers and I loved his design and degenerate vibe lol. I think one of the first letters I got from him was him saying he was surprised to get a letter from me and that his mailbox only got letters from his mom before. That made me laugh enough that I would spam talk to him and send him letters every day.
When I took my first hiatus after months of playing, he had moved. I sad-quit the game immediately and didn't return for YEARS. I'll get him back into my town one day.

As for NPCs, I always liked Leif. Even though it gets repetitive, I do like thinking about how he picks flowers based on how he's feeling, and how happy he gets when you buy out his store. Dude's just so nice and happy.

Rosie! Appeared in both towns in ACNL (as a starter) and WW (moved in after a few days)
Doc! Japanese name is a character name from an anime/manga which that person is my favorite (but not the correct kanji hahaha Who cares)

NPC would be Isabelle. Lol i kinda play her too much in smash ultimate hahaha

Back