• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway (fauna, merengue, coco, ect) using cards to make room for dreamies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.. is there any way I could ask for Eunice?

Thank you for doing this - I'm sure you are making a ton of people really happy :)

Can I please have Coco?

hey there! to both of you- sorry for not replying, i was very busy today! chances are i'll be busy tomorrow as well, so we'll have to find a time on sunday! is that okay with you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I?m wondering how this works can someone help me out with this?

sure! what questions do you have?

Oh, oops! I'm sorry, I meant to delete that post. I have 10 villagers now... though I wish I could kick some out, hah.

Thank you very much, and I'm sorry to be a bother.

Oh, oops! I'm sorry, I meant to delete that post. I have 10 villagers now... though I wish I could kick some out, hah.

Thank you very much, and I'm sorry to be a bother.

no problem! you're welcome to come back in the future :)

I don’t understand what is going on

hey there! to both of you- sorry for not replying, i was very busy today! chances are i'll be busy tomorrow as well, so we'll have to find a time on sunday! is that okay with you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure! what questions do you have?

I?m fairly new to the community but I have been playing animal crossing for a long time. I don?t understand how the transferring of character?s works, you say you have them boxed up and i?m very confused. Sorry if this is a dumb question :)

I’m fairly new to the community but I have been playing animal crossing for a long time. I don’t understand how the transferring of character’s works, you say you have them boxed up and i’m very confused. Sorry if this is a dumb question :)

when a villager is boxed in someone's town, another player can come into the boxed villager's town and convince them to move into their own town. so when someone has a villager in boxes, they'll post on here and let someone come into their town and take them.

hello there! i'd love to ask for Kabuki :blush: thank you!!
I am available now until about 10 pm CST and tomorrow is on and off all day basically

Last edited:
Thank you

when a villager is boxed in someone's town, another player can come into the boxed villager's town and convince them to move into their own town. so when someone has a villager in boxes, they'll post on here and let someone come into their town and take them.

Now I understand thank you!

In that case can I please get Croque I’m available all the time!!

hello there! i'd love to ask for Kabuki :blush: thank you!!
I am available now until about 10 pm CST and tomorrow is on and off all day basically
hi! sorry i was busy all day yesterday but hopefully we can find a time today! :)
In that case can I please get Croque I’m available all the time!!
sure! do you have less than 10 villagers in your town? just making sure since you've never done this before it seems :)

hi! sorry i was busy all day yesterday but hopefully we can find a time today! :)

sure! do you have less than 10 villagers in your town? just making sure since you've never done this before it seems :)

hey! no problem about the time! like i said I should be on and off all day today so hopefully one of those times we'll meet up :)

hey! no problem about the time! like i said I should be on and off all day today so hopefully one of those times we'll meet up :)

cool! i'll move him in for you now, and box him when you're ready :)
edit: i actually have him in town right now, but he's not original. would you rather i move him out to get you an original one?

Last edited:
cool! i'll move him in for you now, and box him when you're ready :)
edit: i actually have him in town right now, but he's not original. would you rather i move him out to get you an original one?

oh no that doesn't matter to me if they're original or not, sorry for late reply i was downstairs, i'm ready and available whenever you are :)

oh no that doesn't matter to me if they're original or not, sorry for late reply i was downstairs, i'm ready and available whenever you are :)

no problem! i just got him in boxes, so if you're ready ill open my gates right up!

Hi! If it's no bother, would I be able to get Fauna from you, please? I have some Amiibo cards of my own and will be happy to help if I have any of the villagers you're looking for :)

Hi! If it's no bother, would I be able to get Fauna from you, please? I have some Amiibo cards of my own and will be happy to help if I have any of the villagers you're looking for :)

i can get you fauna real quick, if you're available! i don't have space in my town for a trade, you can just have her :)

yup i have 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back