• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Giveaway (fauna, merengue, coco, ect) using cards to make room for dreamies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shayden

mountain time (GMT -7)
Bells
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Feedback
100% (254) +
closing this for now because i don't have the time to do them at the moment! feel free to PM me if you absolutely NEED a villager or already posted here! thank you :)

i need to cycle a dreamie out of my void, and i'm using amiibo cards to do so! i figured some people on here might want some of the villagers i have cards for, so i'll be giving them away absolutely free on here whenever i can! tips are appreciated but completely not necessary! just post who you'd like, if you have room (9 or less villagers in your town), and your availability :)

please add this friend code when the time comes! it's NOT in my sidebar!!: 1178 3522 9819

heres who i have in town already(may not be original but i need to get these ones out first lol:
Drago (also have his card)
Kabuki (also have his card)
Winnie
Marcie

here's who i have the card for:
Eunice
Pietro
Fauna
Paula
Melba
Doc
Coco
Merengue
Ruby
Rizzo
Sydney
Keaton
Rodney
Lobo
Rowan
Bertha
Kabuki
Chow
Prince
Victoria
Croque
Merry
Samson
Elmer
Drago

i'll try to get them to you when i can, but i do have a lot going on this week and wont always have my 3DS with me. thanks for reading! :)

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for the opportunity, I’d love to have Fauna! I’m available basically everyday, usually anytime after 2PM EST works for me

Hi, thanks for the opportunity, I’d love to have Fauna! I’m available basically everyday, usually anytime after 2PM EST works for me

hi! sorry for the late reply, i can get her in boxes for you whenever youre ready :)

Hiya, I'd love to get Pietro, I'm available from 8AM to 11PM pretty much everyday

Hello, hope you're having a good afternoon~ This is so rad of you to do, I would love to adopt Fauna if at all possible (no worries if not, though, totally understand)! I'll be available now (12:20PM) until 3PM and have room to pick up when you're ready. (●′ω`●)

Hi, I just got on so I'm available whenever. :)

awesome! i'll get her in boxes now :)
can you add this FC when you're ready: 1178 3522 9819
its different from the one in my sidebar

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, hope you're having a good afternoon~ This is so rad of you to do, I would love to adopt Fauna if at all possible (no worries if not, though, totally understand)! I'll be available now (12:20PM) until 3PM and have room to pick up when you're ready. (●′ω`●)

sure! i'm getting fauna for someone else but as soon as they've picked her up i can get her for you! :)

awesome! i'll get her in boxes now :)
can you add this FC when you're ready: 1178 3522 9819
its different from the one in my sidebar

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure! i'm getting fauna for someone else but as soon as they've picked her up i can get her for you! :)

Added!

Hi there!

I'd like fauna if I can still get her! I'll also give you 10 TBT. :)

hey, cool! i have 2 other people who want her before you, so it might be a while until i can get her to you. is it alright if i VM you when she's ready?

Oh, I did not even see that, I'm so sorry. Let me know if it doesn't help with your villager cycling to adopt Fauna out again, I can choose another! Would hate to take up your time when you've got a goal. ^u^"

Hey Shaden :) May I get Pietro please?
sure! it may be a while though, is that alright? i have a few more to do before you, and then an appointment

Oh, I did not even see that, I'm so sorry. Let me know if it doesn't help with your villager cycling to adopt Fauna out again, I can choose another! Would hate to take up your time when you've got a goal. ^u^"
it's no problem! i'd like to help :)

sure! it may be a while though, is that alright? i have a few more to do before you, and then an appointment

it's no problem! i'd like to help :)

I appreciate it so much, thank you heaps! I've added and can pop over as soon as you've adopted out to the others in queue(*'ω'*)

I appreciate it so much, thank you heaps! I've added and can pop over as soon as you've adopted out to the others in queue(*'ω'*)
sweet! and sorry for the inconvenience, but there's actually a different code you'll need to add that's not in my sidebar! it's 1178 3522 9819. sorry about that! i should add it to the original post
Yes that sounds great! Thank you!

awesome! thanks for your patience :)

sweet! and sorry for the inconvenience, but there's actually a different code you'll need to add that's not in my sidebar! it's 1178 3522 9819. sorry about that! i should add it to the original post

Ah, gotcha! No trouble at all~ Added the fc just now, thanks much again! (◦`꒳?◦)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back