Giveaway (fauna, merengue, coco, ect) using cards to make room for dreamies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.. is there any way I could ask for Eunice?

Thank you for doing this - I'm sure you are making a ton of people really happy :)

Can I please have Coco?

hey there! to both of you- sorry for not replying, i was very busy today! chances are i'll be busy tomorrow as well, so we'll have to find a time on sunday! is that okay with you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I?m wondering how this works can someone help me out with this?

sure! what questions do you have?

Oh, oops! I'm sorry, I meant to delete that post. I have 10 villagers now... though I wish I could kick some out, hah.

Thank you very much, and I'm sorry to be a bother.

Oh, oops! I'm sorry, I meant to delete that post. I have 10 villagers now... though I wish I could kick some out, hah.

Thank you very much, and I'm sorry to be a bother.

no problem! you're welcome to come back in the future :)

I don’t understand what is going on

hey there! to both of you- sorry for not replying, i was very busy today! chances are i'll be busy tomorrow as well, so we'll have to find a time on sunday! is that okay with you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure! what questions do you have?

I?m fairly new to the community but I have been playing animal crossing for a long time. I don?t understand how the transferring of character?s works, you say you have them boxed up and i?m very confused. Sorry if this is a dumb question :)

I’m fairly new to the community but I have been playing animal crossing for a long time. I don’t understand how the transferring of character’s works, you say you have them boxed up and i’m very confused. Sorry if this is a dumb question :)

when a villager is boxed in someone's town, another player can come into the boxed villager's town and convince them to move into their own town. so when someone has a villager in boxes, they'll post on here and let someone come into their town and take them.

hello there! i'd love to ask for Kabuki :blush: thank you!!
I am available now until about 10 pm CST and tomorrow is on and off all day basically

Last edited:
Thank you

when a villager is boxed in someone's town, another player can come into the boxed villager's town and convince them to move into their own town. so when someone has a villager in boxes, they'll post on here and let someone come into their town and take them.

Now I understand thank you!

In that case can I please get Croque I’m available all the time!!

hello there! i'd love to ask for Kabuki :blush: thank you!!
I am available now until about 10 pm CST and tomorrow is on and off all day basically
hi! sorry i was busy all day yesterday but hopefully we can find a time today! :)
In that case can I please get Croque I’m available all the time!!
sure! do you have less than 10 villagers in your town? just making sure since you've never done this before it seems :)

hi! sorry i was busy all day yesterday but hopefully we can find a time today! :)

sure! do you have less than 10 villagers in your town? just making sure since you've never done this before it seems :)

hey! no problem about the time! like i said I should be on and off all day today so hopefully one of those times we'll meet up :)

hey! no problem about the time! like i said I should be on and off all day today so hopefully one of those times we'll meet up :)

cool! i'll move him in for you now, and box him when you're ready :)
edit: i actually have him in town right now, but he's not original. would you rather i move him out to get you an original one?

Last edited:
cool! i'll move him in for you now, and box him when you're ready :)
edit: i actually have him in town right now, but he's not original. would you rather i move him out to get you an original one?

oh no that doesn't matter to me if they're original or not, sorry for late reply i was downstairs, i'm ready and available whenever you are :)

oh no that doesn't matter to me if they're original or not, sorry for late reply i was downstairs, i'm ready and available whenever you are :)

no problem! i just got him in boxes, so if you're ready ill open my gates right up!

Hi! If it's no bother, would I be able to get Fauna from you, please? I have some Amiibo cards of my own and will be happy to help if I have any of the villagers you're looking for :)

Hi! If it's no bother, would I be able to get Fauna from you, please? I have some Amiibo cards of my own and will be happy to help if I have any of the villagers you're looking for :)

i can get you fauna real quick, if you're available! i don't have space in my town for a trade, you can just have her :)

yup i have 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back