• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Fat Albert voice) Hey hey hey!

Fantasyland

Weak Crybaby
Bells
Switch
2342-6227-1334
Timmy Christmas Doll
Festive Bell
Black Hybrid Rose
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Hello! I've been playing ACNL since a few weeks after it came out. There's a pretty rad story that goes along with it, but I'll save that so I have ammunition to make another post! I think I understand almost everything, but I don't know anyone on this forum and probably still don't know what I'm doing, so! Please talk to me!

Hi! Wow, I just realized it shows your join date. I look like an idiot then, probably. I forgot this forum existed! Also, why do I have bells? Help?????

Crazy. I actually found the spot where they tell you where you got your bells just after I read your reply. Thanks for keeping me in the loop, though! That seems like an overly nice welcome gift.

Back