• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fantasy Life General Thread

Trailer for Fantasy Life 2. Doesn't seem likely that it'll ever come here, though. But who knows...

Last edited:
I'm okay with the second game being mobile. Nowadays I mostly play on my mobile, anyway; it's been weeks since I've last played on my 3DS, LOL.

I bought Fantasy Life a few weeks ago and fell in love with it! God, it's so cute and so much fun to play :) I finished the main story as a Paladin, and also leveled up as a Miner. I'm still playing it though, gotta train all the lives! :D

Trailer for Fantasy Life 2. Doesn't seem likely that it'll ever come here, though. But who knows...

It doesn't look like they changed much, all the environments, lives, and characters look the same, it's just the way the menus and things are laid out is different.

I might actually pick up the mobile version since I love the original so much. I just really hate phone games. Idk it's like I have to feel the button or else I end up tapping the wrong option. Plus I find it difficult and uncomfortable to hold my phone sideways for too long since it's not meant for that.

Last edited:
I might actually pick up the mobile version since I love the original so much. I just really hate phone games. Idk it's like I have to feel the button or else I end up tapping the wrong option. Plus I find it difficult and uncomfortable to hold my phone sideways for too long since it's not meant for that.

I will most likely play this as well. Even though I'm a bit mad that they didn't add any new lives.

Yes, that's another thing! I totally knew I wouldn't play this game mobile, but at least I expected to see it through some gameplay, so the fact they added or changed any lives makes it ever more disappointing :(
And the strange fact is I'm sure I read somewhere it was going to have some new lives...

oh my god. fantasy life.
and here i thought nobody ever ever ever ever played this game.
i love it so much... it really has a special place in my heart. too bad this thread seems kind of dead, i would have loved to play with other people

Finally! Beat the trial of light! Mustang is the best tank I've ever used, but he faints like a gazillion times and when you go to revive him Jinx faints, and when you go to revive her you faint -_- At least I have Celestia now who I swear couldn't get OHKO'd by Lord of the Cursed. Also god Creator Alchemist so now I can grind Djinn Talisman for gold lunares coins. Can't see myself making the Tsunami Talisman anytime soon though, I don't want to kill the Typhoon bird every other minute, it was infuriating enough when I did it once!

Finally! Beat the trial of light! Mustang is the best tank I've ever used, but he faints like a gazillion times and when you go to revive him Jinx faints, and when you go to revive her you faint -_- At least I have Celestia now who I swear couldn't get OHKO'd by Lord of the Cursed. Also god Creator Alchemist so now I can grind Djinn Talisman for gold lunares coins. Can't see myself making the Tsunami Talisman anytime soon though, I don't want to kill the Typhoon bird every other minute, it was infuriating enough when I did it once!

the creator challenge for tailor is easier to farm in my opinion, takes me less than 5 minutes to down it once

I really badly wanna get back into this game but I just have too much else to play. I'm so tempted though. :(

I really badly wanna get back into this game but I just have too much else to play. I'm so tempted though. :(
Same here :/ shouldnt have bought fantasy life, pokemon sun and acnl at once. 😳🙄

- - - Post Merge - - -

+ yokai watch
So many games, so little time ...

started this up again and aaaaa it feels so good to play again. i wish we get new features for this game too because i super love this and im really itchin for some new things and challenges

started this up again and aaaaa it feels so good to play again. i wish we get new features for this game too because i super love this and im really itchin for some new things and challenges

Same it's such a beautiful game with all kinds of things to do. I've been debating starting a new file since it's been so long since I've heard the story. I really wish this could get a sequel on 3DS/Switch instead of mobile. It's just so much fun.

Back