• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fantasy Life General Thread

I bought this game not knowing about the DLC and I haven't touched it much because of that. Idk I just really wanted a complete game and it doesn't feel complete without that. I read online somewhere that the DLC adds stuff that affects you even when you start the game so will I need to remake my character? ughhhh

Is this game good? I've been looking for a new game to play on my 3DS

If you like vast RPG games with tons to do, then you'll love this. I finished the story years ago but still pick it up every now and then.

I bought this game not knowing about the DLC and I haven't touched it much because of that. Idk I just really wanted a complete game and it doesn't feel complete without that. I read online somewhere that the DLC adds stuff that affects you even when you start the game so will I need to remake my character? ughhhh

The DLC doesn't come into play until after you finish the story. It essentially unlocks a bonus chapter, a new region, new items, and higher Life ranks. You don't need it to play, but I highly recommend you get it sometime because the endgame was so fun! It was definitely worth the extra I paid.

Last edited:
Oh. My. God.
This game is awesome! I started out as a Carpenter, but now I'm... Well actually a Carpenter, but I was a Blacksmith and a Tailor, and, ooooooo I'm gonna stop typing and start playing! Soooooo much fun!

Lol this thread died.
Anyone with no DLC wanna play?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol this thread died.
Anyone with no DLC wanna play?

Is this game good? I've been looking for a new game to play on my 3DS
I personally wouldn't recommend FL. Imo it is the most boring rpg I've ever laid my eyes on. As barebones as it could get with no focus on anything due to how free it wanted to be. Plot consists of go to A then B then C and is overall a bore. Combat is dull. One of the most casual games I've ever played and eugh, so plain.

I personally wouldn't recommend FL. Imo it is the most boring rpg I've ever laid my eyes on. As barebones as it could get with no focus on anything due to how free it wanted to be. Plot consists of go to A then B then C and is overall a bore. Combat is dull. One of the most casual games I've ever played and eugh, so plain.

I admit, it does get a bit stale after a while...
The crafting classes are all near identical gameplay, and combos? Forget it. But, I personally still get this feeling of satisfaction and something else that keeps me coming back for more. I know I'm not the only one.
The sequel is probably gonna be **** though, so be it warned

Anyone wanna play tonight? I feel like picking this up... again. I might even start a new file.

Last edited:
Back