• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

FALL UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! 🎃🍂

Was there more than one reaction? Or have I just not unlocked the normal ones haha
There's the orange vibe intense one and then there's a purple fuzzy cloud you can see in the Halloween Night footage, so looks to be at least two new reactions. Wouldn't be surprised if the second is meant to be a surprise that you learn from Jack

I'm excited for the latest update. It's funny how they just casually introduced farming. I'm fine if it's just pumpkins for now. Looking forward to new skin tones, costumes and reactions.

I do wonder if DIYs are from balloons again, or are they dependent on how many pumpkins you grow.

Can't wait to start making pumpkin furniture. Kind of sad the original Spooky Series may have been scrapped because I wanted to use the spooky chair in a garden area. Still looks fun though.

I moved my flower patch this evening, and that area has been made over into the pumpkin patch. Eventually, I'll rename it as a community garden.

Since it's only for crafting I'll grow them on paths.

I thought farming meant we were getting food items back.

Last edited:
I will probably just grow my pumpkins in some obscure corner of my island that I never really visit. I really don't know where they would fit in, but I can probably work something out eventually!

The stage is set for farming! I’m so excited! I assume you could also just sell the pumpkins in stacks if you really wanted to. I really hope they aren’t seasonal though. The fact that Leif has them year round is neat, but what about other veggies? I assume we’ll see more in November, and it would be kind of lame to have vegetables in the fall only and the rest of the seasons we get zero veggie growth.

notes I took without reading the comments first:

- new cast iron lookin fence, nice
- how about that, we sorta-kinda got farming now. starting small I guess
- new skin/eye colors? wild. what would be even wilder is new hair...
- we can have more than 44 emotions. but how will we store/access them if, say, I don't want to use NookLink?
- wow, they really are holding off on Brewster huh. Unless he's gonna be a footnote in the November update idk

i see a lot of disappointment over brewster not being in this update, and i get it, but what about katrina?! this would've been the perfect update for her to make her glorious return. 🥺

Back