June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cherry (Fruit)
Green Candy
Red Candy
Cake
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (46) +
Hello Bell Tree Forums! It's been a while~ Anway, i'm finally getting back into Animal Crossing, and have started back on renovating my old town. Also, i've started my own Pokemon game project called Pokemon Luminous! This is very exciting for me, and it's always what i'm spending a lot of my time on.

Now, i've come to the museum shop for help on a few things. I'm not much of a drawer or design, and I usually come up with ideas more. That's why i'm looking for some artist to help me in my pursuit to make an awesome fan game. I need people who can either design fakemon, or design trainers or other NPCs. You can even do spriting for me if you want! If you do a Pokemon, I need artwork of the front and back posed like they're in battle. I'll also need an icon for them (the little picture that appears next to them when selecting a pokemon)

(I'm also looking for scriptwriters/musicians/ect. but this isn't the forum for that)

Some of you now may be wondering what I have to offer. Well, I can offer:
Villagers from my ACNL town
Bells
TBT
Collectibles
Deviantart points
Pokemon for ORAS
Items in ACNL
Bug Test version of my game

I know that this in an animal crossing forum and all, but I know that there are a lot of Pokemon fans here with lots of potential. However, if you want TBT for artwork, i'm gonna have to earn some up. If that's the case, then show me your art shop thread, and once I get the necessary TBT, i'll ask you about it ^.^

If you're feeling generous and want to do something for free, I would greatly appreciate it. Keep in mind that all people that help will get full credit in the game. Thanks you guys for reading, and have a nice day :)

Last edited:
Hello Bell Tree Forums! It's been a while~ Anway, i'm finally getting back into Animal Crossing, and have started back on renovating my old town. Also, i've started my own Pokemon game project called Pokemon Luminous! This is very exciting for me, and it's always what i'm spending a lot of my time on.

Now, i've come to the museum shop for help on a few things. I'm not much of a drawer or design, and I usually come up with ideas more. That's why i'm looking for some artist to help me in my pursuit to make an awesome fan game. I need people who can either design fakemon, or design trainers or other NPCs. You can even do spriting for me if you want! If you do a Pokemon, I need artwork of the front and back posed like they're in battle. I'll also need an icon for them (the little picture that appears next to them when selecting a pokemon)

(I'm also looking for scriptwriters/musicians/ect. but this isn't the forum for that)

Some of you now may be wondering what I have to offer. Well, I can offer:
Villagers from my ACNL town
Bells
TBT
Collectibles
Deviantart points
Pokemon for ORAS
Items in ACNL
Bug Test version of my game

I know that this in an animal crossing forum and all, but I know that there are a lot of Pokemon fans here with lots of potential. However, if you want TBT for artwork, i'm gonna have to earn some up. If that's the case, then show me your art shop thread, and once I get the necessary TBT, i'll ask you about it ^.^

If you're feeling generous and want to do something for free, I would greatly appreciate it. Keep in mind that all people that help will get full credit in the game. Thanks you guys for reading, and have a nice day :)

I've got a friend who might be able to send me some art to send to you :) She'd do fakemons + if you want, fakemon mega evolutions. :)

Back