[EZbot Artwork Factory]

EZbot

boy do I love robots
Bells
Tasty Cake
This thread will probably be updated to look nicer later, but for now I just wanna share what AC-related works I've made

I'm a graphic designer, so I usually work digitally with both vector and tablet drawings. My goal is to create a sort of tourist guidebook for my island purely for my own enjoyment. I'm sharing it here hoping you guys would enjoy it too 🤗

First, the #achumanization of my villagers:
villagers_humanized2.png

I'll probably write my comments on what I had in mind while designing these guys, but not now. (tbh I think they're plenty self-explanatory)
The first 10 are my current villagers, and the bottom 5 are my former villagers
(I plan to add another 5 villagers as tourists so look forward to it!)

Next are custom design for amiibo card:
test.png

My island's name is Rainstorm. I was very inspired by this design from Etsy (the store is closed sadly) and want to put my own twist.
If you scan the QR code you'll be directed to the Nookipedia's page btw hahah

Lastly the boarding pass:
boarding_pass.png

This one is super fun to design! They're inspired by modern boarding passes used by actual airlines. I distinctly remember I want to design the kind of boarding pass that a child boarding their first airplane would absolutely love.
(also I just borrowed the domain name for dodoairlines.com, but you can get your own boarding pass there too! different design but it works)

I noticed there are these cute pixel sprites of AC villagers. looking closer they seem to be taken from a mix of GC, CF, and NL artworks? I love it they're so adorable 🥰
but then I noticed that NH villagers sprites don't really mesh with the rest of the gang? They're just rescaled versions of NH artworks. I appreciate the effort, but pretty underwhelming. Well at least they got sprites, the new 2.0 villagers just straight up don't exist! Very sad indeed 😔
1680497663369.png

That's why I tried making my version of NH villager's sprites! So far I've made two villagers that are currently living on my island; Petri and Raymond! I used Pocket Camp artwork to achieve the same vibe as the rest of AC villager's sprites. Now they match!
1680495700884.png

EDIT 1: I finished Shino, Tiansheng, and Cephalobot! They were a lot of fun to sprite
1680508673003.png

Tell me what you guys think ☺️

Last edited:
Aw! They are so adorable. This makes me wish there was a animal crossing game in pixel art, mainly the GBA graphics, I am a sucker for those

Aw! They are so adorable. This makes me wish there was a animal crossing game in pixel art, mainly the GBA graphics, I am a sucker for those
Thank you! and sameee, I wish we could indulge in pixely goodness of Animal Crossing. heck I'll even settle for a fanmade RPGMaker game XD but I guess Animal Island minigame is the closest thing we'd ever get to playing AC on GBA

You're out here doing god's work. Nicely done! We appreciate it!
literally what I was gonna say lmao, you are doing god's work 🙏🙏🙏
Thank you so much! I'm glad you guys like it! For now I'm planning to make all 8 of the new 2.0 villagers (5 more to go!), I'll post it here when I'm done so everyone can use it freely

I'll probably try to make Sanrio villagers, returning villagers, and the rest of NH villagers. Eventually at least 🥴 I'll try not to think about the amount lest I get discouraged

Back