• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

exchange fc's to help finish online badges

bigboybrian

daily gamer
Bells
Switch
6369-3844-8780
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi! Just recently picked up the game again after finding out they'll be shutting down the online services in april and wanted to finish as many of the online badges in new leaf as possible as well as be able to help in upgrading the train station from it. I have been playing daily for the past month or so working on other numerous badges but have been wanting to tackle the online portion as well.

My FC is:1822-3206-6130

thanks in advance <3

Hi! Just recently picked up the game again after finding out they'll be shutting down the online services in april and wanted to finish as many of the online badges in new leaf as possible as well as be able to help in upgrading the train station from it. I have been playing daily for the past month or so working on other numerous badges but have been wanting to tackle the online portion as well.

thanks in advance <3
Howdy! I've been playing ACNL since 2015 or so, but I've started regularly playing more recently after getting bored of New Horizons. I'd also like to visit some towns online, if not for the badges, at least for the train station.

My FC is: 2595-7161-2903. I'll send a friend request your way right away ^^

Howdy! I've been playing ACNL since 2015 or so, but I've started regularly playing more recently after getting bored of New Horizons. I'd also like to visit some towns online, if not for the badges, at least for the train station.

added you back !! I’m off work Saturday-Mondays that’s when I get the most play in :)

thanks in advance <3
Add me back 0320-6487-4672
Post automatically merged:

Added u 2 0320-6487-4672

Hope it's okay I added all 3 of you! My FC is: 5086-3356-3507.

thanks in advance <3

Add me back 0320-6487-4672
Post automatically merged:

Added u 2 0320-6487-4672
Thanks!

Hi guys! I'm in the exact same boat! (This also gives me more friend Safaris in Pokemon X and Y at the same time haha) Definitely wanna embrace the New Leaf nostalgia and get some of these badges!
I'm just gonna go ahead and add all the codes already in the forum and I'm posting mine below!!
:))
FC: 1564-8531-7882

Hi guys! I'm in the exact same boat! (This also gives me more friend Safaris in Pokemon X and Y at the same time haha) Definitely wanna embrace the New Leaf nostalgia and get some of these badges!
I'm just gonna go ahead and add all the codes already in the forum and I'm posting mine below!!
:))
FC: 1564-8531-7882
Added and friended!

How can I help with your badge situation? Need visitors or a place to visit for badges?

Starting today, I'll try to update my message in the 3ds friends tab whenever I can have visitors with a "my gate is open" message and " visit soon" when gate is closed.

I want to help either way, but If there's a way I can help you that you wouldn't mind getting in exchange for visiting my town to get it's visit numbers up, that would be cool too (;

Added and friended!

How can I help with your badge situation? Need visitors or a place to visit for badges?

Starting today, I'll try to update my message in the 3ds friends tab whenever I can have visitors with a "my gate is open" message and " visit soon" when gate is closed.

I want to help either way, but If there's a way I can help you that you wouldn't mind getting in exchange for visiting my town to get it's visit numbers up, that would be cool too (;
That's really smart idea updating the messages to let people know if you're open!! I'll add everyone and try to do the same - I just restarted this week after not playing for years so I'm starting a fresh newb. ^-^ I do have amiibos, if anyone wants to visit a sanrio character at some point let me know! 4356-1139-7702

That's really smart idea updating the messages to let people know if you're open!! I'll add everyone and try to do the same - I just restarted this week after not playing for years so I'm starting a fresh newb. ^-^ I do have amiibos, if anyone wants to visit a sanrio character at some point let me know! 4356-1139-7702
Thank you! Think it's worked a time or two now.

I'll also be best friends with anyone who asks because then people can know it's open while playing and don't have to constantly check the friend tab haha.

And thanks for the Amiibo offer, I don't have any so it's fun for me to see them in other towns!

I just added you! (My friend name is registered as MJ)

Hi! I also wanna get a head-start on the badges too! I also restarted too recently, and will need all the visits and traveling that I can!

My FC is 1865-2255-5676 . I'll add everyone here asap and get notifs on this thread via email :]

I'd be happy to come and visit, maybe you could come to mine too? Friend code is 2595-2472-2033

I didn't even know there were online badges all this time! if anyone wants to add me my FC is 3540 2526 7080
hope this is still active! I will probably add everyone else in this thread later in the day!!

I didn't even know there were online badges all this time! if anyone wants to add me my FC is 3540 2526 7080
hope this is still active! I will probably add everyone else in this thread later in the day!!
Hey I just friended you - I'm MJ! Hope to get to play with you soon. Let me know how I can help with your badges/ goals before the shutdown, we're all in this together :)

Hey I just friended you - I'm MJ! Hope to get to play with you soon. Let me know how I can help with your badges/ goals before the shutdown, we're all in this together :)
Hey MJ! Thank you so much!!! 🥹 it sounds absolutely insane to do this in one go (and we do not have to) but I was hoping to get 100 visits to my town to get the train renovation upgrade! I’m willing to help you in any goals you wanna fulfil as well in exchange, and likewise i also have amiibos and can scan them for sanrio characters or wolf link/epona/ganon/medli, just let me know!

Hey MJ! Thank you so much!!! 🥹 it sounds absolutely insane to do this in one go (and we do not have to) but I was hoping to get 100 visits to my town to get the train renovation upgrade! I’m willing to help you in any goals you wanna fulfil as well in exchange, and likewise i also have amiibos and can scan them for sanrio characters or wolf link/epona/ganon/medli, just let me know!
Well I don't know if I can fulfil your train station goal in one session but I can try and put a dent in it if you like whenever you're willing to basically let me visit your town a bunch of times lol. Like it will get annoying for you if all you are doing is watching me visit. I recently did like 20 visits to a friend and I listened to a podcast and YouTube haha!

Do you have any town visits so far that you know of or are we starting from the top for the 100 visits? Currently my town is at 55 visits so don't worry about possibly having to visit me as much, thankfully I've made some progress there! I'm online now btw, so let me know if you want me to start visiting or even just quickly drop in once if the time for mass visiting isn't right 😋

Well I don't know if I can fulfil your train station goal in one session but I can try and put a dent in it if you like whenever you're willing to basically let me visit your town a bunch of times lol. Like it will get annoying for you if all you are doing is watching me visit. I recently did like 20 visits to a friend and I listened to a podcast and YouTube haha!

Do you have any town visits so far that you know of or are we starting from the top for the 100 visits? Currently my town is at 55 visits so don't worry about possibly having to visit me as much, thankfully I've made some progress there! I'm online now btw, so let me know if you want me to start visiting or even just quickly drop in once if the time for mass visiting isn't right 😋
now’s pretty late for me, but I’m free tomorrow if you are! My town’s starting from the bottom, so any dent you can make in it is highly appreciated 😂👍 I should be good to visit your town tomorrow too! I’ll message you then!

Back