• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help, trying to complete all the badges >_<

bleached

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩
Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
I’m looking for people to help me with the 500 visitors/visited 500 other town badges before the online services shut down!!
I can do either (visit or host) and my fc is 0491-2053-4283

I’m looking for people to help me with the 500 visitors/visited 500 other town badges before the online services shut down!!
I can do either (visit or host) and my fc is 0491-2053-4283
I can help come to your town 500 times, but not right now and later today maybe? When are you available?

I can help come to your town 500 times, but not right now and later today maybe? When are you available?
Sounds good!! I’ll be online for the next 4 hours or so, but I can leave my gates open if you’re not available until after then :]

Sounds good!! I’ll be online for the next 4 hours or so, but I can leave my gates open if you’re not available until after then :]
Hmm I guess I can come in 4 hours? Is that alright?

Hmm I guess I can come in 4 hours? Is that alright?
Completely forgot! May I please get your fc? I’m gonna open the gates and go to sleep, feel free to come over whenever you’d like ^_^

Completely forgot! May I please get your fc? I’m gonna open the gates and go to sleep, feel free to come over whenever you’d like ^_^
Sure thing! My friend code is: 3626-5339-1222 I can add yours right now if you want.
Post automatically merged:

@bleached do you by any chance know how many visitors you've already received in total so far?

Last edited:
Sure thing! My friend code is: 3626-5339-1222 I can add yours right now if you want.
Post automatically merged:

@bleached do you by any chance know how many visitors you've already received in total so far?
Sorry for the super late reply!! I have 20 visitors atm

Hi, I'd like to help! I'm trying to get the same medals as well. I currently have the bronze for hosting, but nothing for visiting other people quite yet. My FC is 1221-3808-0807

I can help anyone with either visiting or being visited. All I ask in exchange is that you post your request in my New Leaf help thread (link in my signature) to help keep it active. :)

I wanna help too! I just started over recently and would like to help others (and me) to get those two badges!

My FC is 1865-2255-5676 and I'll add people whenever I can! I have notifs on for this thread and will respond asap

I can help with either you need as well! I've added you, mine is 4356-1139-7702

I'd be happy to come and visit, maybe you could come to mine too? Friend code is 2595-2472-2033

I’d be happy to help too! I’ll add you now, and I’m also looking to get 100 visits for the train station upgrade :D my FC is 3540 2526 7080

Back