• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Everything 1TBT! Selling all furniture, RV visits, flowers, fruit, tools, genuine art, clothes, everything!! - closed just for now

Juicydugong

Jasmine .+(´^ω^`)+.
Bells
Switch
5156-7994-7201
Feedback
100% (39) +
Hey everyone!
It’s basically as the title states, items 1 tbt each, delivery only; comment what you would like and I’ll get back to you asap!

See you soon!!

Last edited:
hi, do you have any cherries?

Sounds good, I’ll be about 15 min : )
Post automatically merged:

ok, have to had you to my friend list. my fc is in my profile
Adding you now!

Last edited:
Np! Could you add this FC? Internet only works on one of my consoles :) 4356-7194-1798

Hi! I have a furniture wishlist on moridb.com but I first wanted to ask if you have the items of the Japanese DLC and events or maybe the items of RV's villagers of the Welcome Amiibo update because lots furniture of my wishlist belongs to these categories, thank you very much❤️

Sure, Yep! I have those items!! I’m not at home at the moment, when are you free? I can get everything to you whenever : )

Hi! I have a furniture wishlist on moridb.com but I first wanted to ask if you have the items of the Japanese DLC and events or maybe the items of RV's villagers of the Welcome Amiibo update because lots furniture of my wishlist belongs to these categories, thank you very much❤️
Send over the wish list and I’ll sort it on my end : )

Sure, Yep! I have those items!! I’m not at home at the moment, when are you free? I can get everything to you whenever : )

Send over the wish list and I’ll sort it on my end : )
Hi again❤️ The only problem is that the list is very long and I don't know if you want to take care of everything.
This is the list:
Furniture wishlist

I originally wanted to split the orders among more people who could help me, let me know if you prefer to do this!
In this case I just ask you to check the list and tell me if there are things you don't have, so I can divide the orders better😊
Thank you again❤️

It will take a few trips, but I’m happy to get you around 100 items ! Are there any in particular you would like first?

It will take a few trips, but I’m happy to get you around 100 items ! Are there any in particular you would like first?
If not, I can start from the beginning of the list!

Last edited:

If not, I can start from the beginning of the list!
Thank you so much❤️ There are some items that I would rather have earlier, I just need to order them, I'll do it as soon as possible, and then I will send you a list of exactly 100 items😊

Sounds good!
Thank you so much❤️ There are some items that I would rather have earlier, I just need to order them, I'll do it as soon as possible, and then I will send you a list of exactly 100 items😊

thank you for doing that so quickly!! I'll sort everything out and let you know when it's ready!

I've finished the list, let me know if there's anything you don't have so we can replace it😊

Wishlist

There are 94 items because I want two copies of some of these:
Cabana armchair x2
Cabana chair x2
Cabana bookcase x2
Cabana lamp x2
Cabana dresser x2
Cabana table x2

Thanks again💕
So far, it just seems like I wont be able to get the 24-hour-shop abd, everything else I can do :)

thank you for doing that so quickly!! I'll sort everything out and let you know when it's ready!

So far, it just seems like I wont be able to get the 24-hour-shop abd, everything else I can do :)
I replaced it with the Super Mario coin from the fortune cookie😍 Thank you so much for your help ❤️

No problem!! Won’t be long, will you be free in like 30 mins?

No problem!! Won’t be long, will you be free in like 30 mins?
And because it’s such a big order, 60 TBT is good with me :)

Back