Buying IGB, Flowers, Recipes, Furniture, Clothes, Tools

Bok_Choy

Bells
Switch
3465-9733-4406
Feedback
100% (7) +
Hey everyone!!

I restarted my island the other day and so I’m tryna get as many resources as possible to kickstart my island and get those credits as soon as possible!!

I’m not very familiar with this site and the rate of TBT for any of the items stated above, so please just make an offer and we’ll go from there! (Just don’t scam me pls lol ^^”)

Any recipes, tools, clothes, flowers, fossils, furniture, lumber/iron and IGB is accepted! Need to get rid of some clutter? I’ll probably take it whether to use or catalog it!

Hey everyone!!

I restarted my island the other day and so I’m tryna get as many resources as possible to kickstart my island and get those credits as soon as possible!!

I’m not very familiar with this site and the rate of TBT for any of the items stated above, so please just make an offer and we’ll go from there! (Just don’t scam me pls lol ^^”)

Any recipes, tools, clothes, flowers, fossils, furniture, lumber/iron and IGB is accepted! Need to get rid of some clutter? I’ll probably take it whether to use or catalog it!
Hi! I could totally help you out! I'll send you a message :)

For 40 tbt, I can let you take three trips and let you take any materials, genuine art/statues and NMT you’d like.

I have a bunch of pre 2.0 diy i can give you? Any donation of tbt is fine!
Post automatically merged:

Plmk and i can deliver to your island.

For 40 tbt, I can let you take three trips and let you take any materials, genuine art/statues and NMT you’d like.
I’m actually not able to go on my own trips rn due to a time restraint- I’d be more than happy to purchase NMT off you tho!

I have a bunch of pre 2.0 diy i can give you? Any donation of tbt is fine!

Plmk and i can deliver to your island.
Ofc! I’ll message you in a minute!

I can get you 10mil IGB for 10 TBT <:
Ah tysm!! Just give me a minute to message you and the others lol sorry—

I can give you a bunch of black roses and a few golden watering cans so you can get some golden roses c: If you want a good bit, I can do multiple trips and I have an abundance of a few other hybrids. Dm me and we can figure out a tbt price once we figure out what you want, golden watering cans are free c:

Hi! I have some extra diys just chillin in my storage!
I have:
Bamboo candleholder
Butter churn
Champinones Al Ajillo
Cherry tart
Coconut cookies
Coconut pudding
Cool hyacinth wreath
Floral swag
Gold screen wall
Grass standee
Mush table
Pear bed
Sauna Heater
Small cardboard boxes
Small wooden partition
Wooden bucket

I also have lots of hedges & bush starts stored. LMK if you need any of this stuff! its 5 tbt for 2.0 recipes and 1 tbt for the rest of the diys
EDIT: I also have TONS of hybrid flowers. Pls take them lmao

I’m actually not able to go on my own trips rn due to a time restraint- I’d be more than happy to purchase NMT off you tho!
How’s 600 for 50 tbt sound? I’ll give some free materials or art/statues with that.

Hi, I don't have any DIYs right now, otherwise, I would happily give them to you, but if you are still looking for supplies, I have an abundance of almost every type of natural resource that you could ask for (including some seasonal supplies), I also have multiple bush starts (right now I have blue-hydrangea, pink hydrangea, orange tea olive, yellow tea olive, pink azalea, and white azalea along with flower seeds (red and yellow lilies, red, white, and yellow roses, red and white windflowers, yellow mums, and yellow pansies) and full flower plants (pretty much everything but blue roses). I also have an extra copy of K.K. Mountain Song if that interests you, and some extra wallpapers and floorings and stuff. For the flowers/bushes, I currently have way to many, so if that is all you want, I will happily give you a dodo code for my island and you can come dig up whatever you want, or if you tell me what flowers you want I would be more than willing to deliver them to you. If you want any of the other stuff, feel free to message me and we can work something out!

Back