Shop GnomeSlice's 1TBT Shop!

Character name: Cinna
Town name: Terracot
Friend code: 0318-9104-8327
Items: home computer rack, K.K Slider's I Love You, Mountain Song, Spring Blossoms, My Place.

I'm also looking for a Sweets Player and Kick's Mat, do you have those by chance?

Character Name: Deanna
Town Name: NiceTown (I am cringing at my 10 year old choice of name XD)
Friend Code: 0190-4252-5344
Items you want: This feels like a lot, but I kinda wanted to jump at the opportunity... do you have the princess, sweets, and Gracie series? I really want the whole first two, and I only need for Gracie: 2 chairs, the shelf, the wardrobe, and the wall clock. I'd also like the jester clothing set if you have it. Is this too much at once? Also is it priced by set or by item? I don't care which, I just wanted to be sure because I don't even know my total items at the moment :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I went back and counted, it's about 27 individual pieces, I think?

Character Name: Karin
Town Name: Eitoku
Friend Code: 4442-5546-2629
Items you want: I'm interested in cataloging (not buying) all the reorderable furniture. Lmk if this is an option and, if so, how much.

Character name: Cinna
Town name: Terracot
Friend code: 0318-9104-8327
Items: home computer rack, K.K Slider's I Love You, Mountain Song, Spring Blossoms, My Place.

I'm also looking for a Sweets Player and Kick's Mat, do you have those by chance?

Yes, I do have the Sweets player and Kick's mat! I have rounded these items up, just let me know when you're available to pick them up! Also, the total will come to 7 TBT! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Character Name: Karin
Town Name: Eitoku
Friend Code: 4442-5546-2629
Items you want: I'm interested in cataloging (not buying) all the reorderable furniture. Lmk if this is an option and, if so, how much.

I can get you as many things as you want to catalog, it'll be the same price as buying, since I will still have to order and then dispose of it. So if you'd like to get me a list of all of the furniture you need, I can start rounding them up! I can definitely have it ready by the end of today! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Character Name: Deanna
Town Name: NiceTown (I am cringing at my 10 year old choice of name XD)
Friend Code: 0190-4252-5344
Items you want: This feels like a lot, but I kinda wanted to jump at the opportunity... do you have the princess, sweets, and Gracie series? I really want the whole first two, and I only need for Gracie: 2 chairs, the shelf, the wardrobe, and the wall clock. I'd also like the jester clothing set if you have it. Is this too much at once? Also is it priced by set or by item? I don't care which, I just wanted to be sure because I don't even know my total items at the moment :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I went back and counted, it's about 27 individual pieces, I think?

I do it by item, so each item in the princess set will be 1 TBT, for a total of 11 TBT. Same for the Sweets set, for also a total of 11 TBT. With the items you need from the Gracie set, it will be 1TBT each for those, so 5 TBT total. The total for all of these items will come to 27 TBT, so yes, you are correct! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, CoveCrossing and LizElle make sure both you add me back, and let me know when you do! :)
Also thank you StaticColorz for adding me <3 :)

I do it by item, so each item in the princess set will be 1 TBT, for a total of 11 TBT. Same for the Sweets set, for also a total of 11 TBT. With the items you need from the Gracie set, it will be 1TBT each for those, so 5 TBT total. The total for all of these items will come to 27 TBT, so yes, you are correct! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, CoveCrossing and LizElle make sure both you add me back, and let me know when you do! :)
Also thank you StaticColorz for adding me <3 :)

Okay, thanks! I know there's people ahead of me so I'm good whenever it's my turn.

hello~ just out of curiosity, how mouch would the cinnamoroll set cost? clothes and everything

Okay, thanks! I know there's people ahead of me so I'm good whenever it's my turn.

You're the first one to reply that you're ready, so I can let you in now! I'll open my gates so you can head over when you're ready!

hello~ just out of curiosity, how mouch would the cinnamoroll set cost? clothes and everything

If you can get me a list of every item you'd like, I can get them for you! But each item will be 1 TBT like any other item! :)

Character Name: Calum
Town Name: Caliburh
Friend Code: 0834 - 3137 - 8963
Items you want: Lily Lamp X2, Lily Record Player X4

This will cost 6 TBT, right? If you don't have these items, I can pick other :)

Last edited:
Yes, I do have the Sweets player and Kick's mat! I have rounded these items up, just let me know when you're available to pick them up! Also, the total will come to 7 TBT! :)

)

Hi! I'm super sorry but I hunted the items I wanted somewhere else. I am very sorry!! Thank you for your time!

Character Name: Kelly
Town Name: Lunawood
Friend Code: 1907-9707-7225
Items you want: 4 silver axes, 5 Jacobs ladders, and a golden watering can

Also, any chance I could get baskets of cherries, apples, oranges, persimmons, and bamboo? I just started a new town so I'm still lacking some basics

Last edited:
Character Name: kirito
Town Name: Tsuki
Friend Code: to the left
Items you want: persimmons 3, 1 million bells, and 2 bushes any kind.
The total will be 9 TBT

Yes! I can definitely get these for you! I added your friend code, so just let me know when you add me back and ill let you know when my gates are open! :) Also, if it is easier, you can add me on discord and I'll reply faster :)

Hi, so sorry for the delay. I saw the forum was updating and the TBT was temporarily down and forgot to check back for these weeks. In case you're still up for the trade, would you rather wait for the shop system to be back on? I don't mind. Thanks!

Back