Everyone posting "Anybody hate me?" threads

Well when someone thinks bad of you they have a reason to feel bad.

It's the same reason we like having friends, having friend shows that you're a good enough person to be liked.

There was this one kid on DL named Jay who thought everyone hated him but he was nice.

... My point is, most of them like to see who hates them and pretend to be offended until that person apologizes.

OrangeJuice95 said:
Jak said:
Azila said:
DarkPwnz0rX said:
Indeed, what a waste of internet space. If you think people hate you, reflect on your actions. No matter how sorry you are, it's usually your fault. But if someone just hates you for no reason then they may be trolling you. People just don't randomly hate here.

People irl count more than internet friends, friends on the internet is nice but spawning drama everywhere is a no-no.
Hey Griever!
*facepalm*
You do realize that he's not Griever, NGT is, right?
He is? Oh, I thought he was just a smart newb.
Yeah that is him. They both are. I was thinking it wasn't. But I figured it out, he made both. He knew people would be like "Nah, that's so not him" because, who would make two the same time, and be on the same time? But, I figured out, it is. They both have cats as avatars, and both try to act smart. Well, at least Dark does. They both troll a lot. And are annoying. Griever liked to fight with me (not that much), but Griever is doing it a lot. There was something else, but I forgot. D:

Dude, I don't even know who Griever is. Keep me out of that guy's Soap Opera. I am a smart "newb".

AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE.

Edit: I rarely troll and I'm not annoying at all. That was just one little incident bro, you shouldn't hold grudges. That makes YOU the troll :p

Back