Everyone posting "Anybody hate me?" threads

Rawburt

Bells
Are they really necessary? The first one had an actual purpose to it but now a lot of members are making topics asking "Do you like/hate/what do you think of me?" threads. It's getting to be ridiculous.

You shouldn't expect too much sympathy/approval from the members here, eventually all the other members here are going to get annoyed with them and you'll get nothing from crap from it.

If you are having security issues, you should talk to friends about it, they're the ones that matter here, not what everyone else thinks.

NGT said:
Someone should make one big topic for all of this.
No one should post any threads like it. It's not needed and if you really care if people don't like you... leave! Make new friends.

To add to this, It's just the internet. It doesn't matter if they like you or not, It is the people in real life who matter.

Josh. said:
To add to this, It's just the internet. It doesn't matter if they like you or not, It is the people in real life who matter.
So this isn't real life? Are we talking to fake people right now? =0

NGT said:
Josh. said:
Yes, I am a cyborg sent in by the NGT.

I already know that everyone hates me, and there's no need to make a thread. ^_^

NGT said:
Josh. said:
Yeeeaaahhh..... 'fake people'/sarcasm

Indeed, what a waste of internet space. If you think people hate you, reflect on your actions. No matter how sorry you are, it's usually your fault. But if someone just hates you for no reason then they may be trolling you. People just don't randomly hate here.

People irl count more than internet friends, friends on the internet is nice but spawning drama everywhere is a no-no.

NGT said:
Josh. said:
I knew all of you were robots. ;3

Mrmr said:
I know I just posted one, but I didn't know. Sorry.
This topic isn't targeted towards you in particular, it's just that I've noticed this turning more into a trend. It's not meant to chastise anyone, but inform them that having a bunch of these types of topics will annoy members here and I think if the trend continues, you'll get neither approval or sympathy from anyone, but indifference or people getting nasty with you.

It's a fact that we all have security issues and need self esteem boosters every once in a while, but this isn't the way to go about it, talk to the people close to you, you'll feel much better off in the long run.

NGT said:
Josh. said:
:gyroidconfused:

No........

We are real people, We just don't know each other in real life so why worry?

Josh. said:
NGT said:
Josh. said:
:gyroidconfused:

No........

We are real people, We just don't know each other in real life so why worry?
^

DarkPwnz0rX said:
Indeed, what a waste of internet space. If you think people hate you, reflect on your actions. No matter how sorry you are, it's usually your fault. But if someone just hates you for no reason then they may be trolling you. People just don't randomly hate here.

People irl count more than internet friends, friends on the internet is nice but spawning drama everywhere is a no-no.
Hey Griever!

Azila said:
DarkPwnz0rX said:

Hey Griever!
*facepalm*
You do realize that he's not Griever, NGT is, right?

Jak said:
Azila said:
DarkPwnz0rX said:

Hey Griever!
*facepalm*
You do realize that he's not Griever, NGT is, right?
He is? Oh, I thought he was just a smart newb.

Back