• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Event plaza tree

Sugapuff

Bells
I just walked past my tree to find all the leaves have gone from it, is this normal? It looks so weird now lol

Very normal. Looks like a Halloween tree. One day in the future it will look very nice again.

I really wish we could've hanged ornaments and doodads on the plaza tree during Toy Day :c

The leaves all fall off is a sign you can sit on the bricks =D Haha also is because now is winter =x but cool! I love sitting there and read bout history of my town xD

The leaves all fall off is a sign you can sit on the bricks =D Haha also is because now is winter =x but cool! I love sitting there and read bout history of my town xD

So I'm not the only one! I love to sit and watch all the old news fly past, like walking down memory lane...

Just so you know, the tree will start growing back in March and then it should be fully grown again in the summer.

No, the bigger, darker coloured bricks is the sign that you cna sit on it. Leave falling off just signifies the seasons are changing.

No, the bigger, darker coloured bricks is the sign that you cna sit on it. Leave falling off just signifies the seasons are changing.
I think the poster meant that if you can sit on it, the leaves will fall off this time of year. If it's still small, the leaves won't fall off.

Toy Day is on December 24th, it's basically where you dress up as Santa and deliver presents to your neighbors based on clues that they give throughout the month of December.

Toy Day is on December 24th, it's basically where you dress up as Santa and deliver presents to your neighbors based on clues that they give throughout the month of December.

Lol oh thats cool i got mine xmas day so just missed it

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just sat on the bricks under my tree and it showed me the history of my town :) didnt know it did that

Back