• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

~European Autumn Moon~ *Veggie Basket Time* [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure! Yeah, I noticed you were full after I sent, sorry ;;
Its ok. It's cool. ;)

OPEN FOR GROUP 2
Jaebeommie has been skipped, did not show up.

Taking a break. I'll be back in half an hour. Closing this for now and see you then~

Last edited:
may i please come? i never thought the moon was cheese, i thought it was funny though heh. i have added your fc already as well.

I wonder if I can taste test cheese on the moon... And can I come over, please?

Last edited:
I'd like to come! Moon cakes filled with cheese would be the best! :)

Could I come please? I had some cheesecake flavoured snowskin mooncakes yesterday, and they were super delicious hehe

May I come? That's no moon, it's a space station! Made of cheese? Huh... Weird :)

Ahhh can I be added to group four? The moon's not made of cheese, even though I swore it was..

Last edited:
hm it says your town has reached visitor limitdespite my seeing only two people in your town (you and another).

hm it says your town has reached visitor limitdespite my seeing only two people in your town (you and another).
That's odd, and resetti hit... I reopened.

Ahhh can I be added to group four? The moon's not made of cheese, even though I swore it was..
Eh? Where did you come from? You haven't asked?

May I come? That's no moon, it's a space station! Made of cheese? Huh... Weird :)
LOL, ok I will add you to group 4.

Last edited:
well it keeps telling me town has reached visitor limit. i don't want to hold you guys up so :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah. it's because someone took my spot . . . .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back