• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

~European Autumn Moon~ *Veggie Basket Time* [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OPEN FOR GROUP 4

well it keeps telling me town has reached visitor limit. i don't want to hold you guys up so :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah. it's because someone took my spot . . . .
Someone took you're post? I'll add you to group 5. That's very strange.....

Ahhh can I be added to group four? The moon's not made of cheese, even though I swore it was..
Opps I didn't see you're edit post there. My apologies! Ill add you to group 5.

OPEN FOR GROUP 4

Someone took you're post? I'll add you to group 5. That's very strange.....

thank you, yeah i don't understand why some people like taking spots that aren't theirs when everyone's been waiting.

May I be added? Thanks!
As a matter of fact I made myself some grilled cheese for dinner, and did some moon gazing. :)

JUSTICE. haha it probably won't. but thank you again for allowing me to come later.

I might've done that unintentionally D: I was supposed to be in group two but I accidentally went to the wrong town, so Chibi.Hoshi said I could come back when she opened the thread again. I'm sorry!

I might've done that unintentionally D: I was supposed to be in group two but I accidentally went to the wrong town, so Chibi.Hoshi said I could come back when she opened the thread again. I'm sorry!
Ah ok. I understand, I will let you off. ;)
But please ask to come first before you take someone's spot lol. It's not very nice.

I can I come?
Also, how do you know the moon isn't made of cheese? :p
Added you to group 6.

Last edited:
Hit Girl, whats your FC?

May I come by please? FC is 2148-8148-9184. Oh, and the best cheese is moon cheese.
Haha I was wondering when you will show you. I'll add you to Group 7 but I am taking a 10 min break.

It's okay! There are a lot of people here and I don't want to take a spot when someone might want the item more than me.

Open for Group 5, cough I mean captain_katie. Hit Girl hasn't provided a FC.

Oh, I have to go soon, so i cant come anymore then D:
Alright then. Sorry about that.

Wait, am I missing something? lol! :D
I saw you're thread. ;D

It's okay! There are a lot of people here and I don't want to take a spot when someone might want the item more than me.
Are you sure. All you got to do is post the code?

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not sure how long I'm gonna be home anyways. Got somewhere to go pretty soon uwu. Thank you though!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back