Engineer part-timing as animal town mayor! :D

hyoshen

Melby's Mayor
Bells
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
Hey all :D I'm new to this forum, as well as completely new to Animal Crossing!

I'm a typical semi-casual gamer who's into games like Guild Wars 2, Final Fantasy, some First Person Shooter and action game like Diablo 3. Well, not quite the person you'd expect in a peace-loving game like Animal Crossing eh? ;) But in reality, I'm a nature loving, young adult who likes to do a bit of travelling every now and then!

I just bought Animal Crossing New Leaf, and only recently moved out of my tent. I don't play often, but I wish to be able to expand my Animal Crossing connections through this forum. If you are a mature, respectful, fun New Leaf mayor, please add me at: 1289-8334-1607 (PM/reply here your name so I know who is who :D)

Hi :) I'm currently in university pursuing an mechanical engineering degree if that counts? Anyways welcome to the forum, I'm quite new too and pm me if you would like to become my friend.

Hello, hyoshen. We're here to welcome you & collectively, suck you into New Leaf. Glad that's happening naturally! =) Between us, do not test Sweetfire- she's very skilled netting things... your head if you're umm, discourteous.

Hello, hyoshen. We're here to welcome you & collectively, suck you into New Leaf. Glad that's happening naturally! =) Between us, do not test Sweetfire- she's very skilled netting things... your head if you're umm, discourteous.

lol nooo, you are better, also your town is so pretty :)

Hi :) I'm currently in university pursuing an mechanical engineering degree if that counts? Anyways welcome to the forum, I'm quite new too and pm me if you would like to become my friend.

Tough days ahead for you X) PM Sent.

Welcome to the forums!

Glad to see that Animal Crossing has such a welcoming community, definitely unlike other more competitive games. :D
May I add you guys too?

Tough days ahead for you X) PM Sent.

Glad to see that Animal Crossing has such a welcoming community, definitely unlike other more competitive games. :D
May I add you guys too?

My BF shares the same interests in gaming styles as yourself. He also picked up AC:NL & hasn't put it down since lol! The competitor in him comes out as he's trying to pay off each loan.

You have now been infected with the AC:NL virus for which there is NO CURE! Welcome!

P.S. Please feel free to add me ;)

Last edited:
Back