• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway 🍳 [ENDED, Winners Announced!] Easter Egg + 500 TBT Giveaway 🍳

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entering For (Egg/TBT/Both): both! :)
Message Y/N: ooh for sure! Anything you like!
Comment/Questions: Oliver is such an adorable name ❤💫

Entering For (Egg/TBT/Both): TBT
Message Y/N:
Comment/Questions: Oliver is a cutie 👉👈

Entering For (Egg/TBT/Both): both!
Message Y/N: anything cute you could think of :')
Comment/Questions: hi oliver! thank you for doing this, miharu!

Entering For (Egg/TBT/Both): I'll enter for both!
Message Y/N: Heck yeah <333
Comment/Questions: None, but I wanted to mention that I've been playing Tomodachi Life for the last few days and it just happens that my favorite Mii that I made is named Oliver! :D

Entering For (Egg/TBT/Both): Both
Message Y/N: N/A
Comment/Questions: oliver is so cute and i wanna squeeze him!! ty for the giveaway!! 🥺💖

Entering For (Egg/TBT/Both): Both :3
Message Y/N: yes please
Comment/Questions: Good luck to Oliver other contestants! (Sorry if this pun has already been taken I don't want to hunt through every post)

Message Y/N: your favourite way to eat eggs (fried/boiled/scrambled/omelette...?)
Comment/Questions: Oliver is cute and his bowtie looked like a moustache at first glance :p

Message Y/N: Write a cute surprise message for me because I can't think of one 😅
Comment/Questions: Ty for doing this giveaway! I ♥ Oliver :D

Entering For (Egg/TBT/Both): TBT! Thank you for hosting~
Message Y/N: Nope :)
Comment/Questions: Oliver is such a cutie ahh, I love how round he is :>

Last edited:
Entering For (Egg/TBT/Both): TBT, please
Message Y/N:
Comment/Questions: Thanks for the generous giveaway, Oliver! :)

Entering For (Egg/TBT/Both): Both! c:
Message Y/N: Have an Eggcellent day!
Comment/Questions: Oliver looks like a very good birb

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the cute/funny/kind comments! I read through them all and they were all sweet and lovely!! Really happy you guys love Oliver as much as I do! ❤

I have just finished updating the entry list, if I have liked your post, then it means you've been entered! If I haven't liked your post, then please be sure to read the rules and follow the instructions! Please repost your entry before the giveaway ends so I can add you in!

Giveaway will be ending in less than 3 hours from now at 6pm PDT! Winners will then be announced as soon as I can! Good luck everyone and I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!! 💖

Entering For (Egg/TBT/Both): both
Message Y/N: an egg a day keeps the depression away (lmao i’m kidding you can just come up w something cute)
Comment/Questions: nope! thank you oliver & miharu!

Entering For (Egg/TBT/Both): TBT
Message Y/N: not applicable :p
Comment/Questions: Oliver is an adorable name!

Message Y/N: Yes! Can be anything!
Comment/Questions: we stan oliver!

Entering For (Egg/TBT/Both): TBT please!
Message Y/N: N/A
Comment/Questions: I love Oliver's design <3. Thank you for hosting such a generous giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back