Auction [ENDED, DELIVERED TO WINNER] Friday 13th/F13 Candy + Extra 2020 Candy! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterM64

🍀 Mayor of PARADISE 🍀
Bells
Switch
4379-5352-7409
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
Feedback
100% (1007) +
Hello everyone, after selling a F13 Candy through an auction, I have decided to put my very last F13 Candy extra up for auction along with some extra candy with 2020 timestamps! :) This auction will end on 11/30/2020 @12AM GMT-5/Eastern Standard Time. I wish everyone the best of luck and happy bidding! :D

391.jpg
27.jpg
29.jpg

Friday 13th Candy/F13 Candy, 2020 Yellow Candy, & 2020 Red Candy
(in this actual timestamp order!)
Starting Bid: 500 TBT
Minimum Bid Increment: 25 TBT​
~
ENDED: neoqueenserenity @ 575 TBT
~

This Auction and its participants are required to comply with the following policies from the TBT Rules:

Auctions
Our auction guidelines apply to auctions of items and villagers in Animal Crossing, as well as auctions in the TBT Marketplace and Museum Shop boards. They are designed to keep auctions fair for both buyers and sellers, yet also give auctioneers freedom to create their own rules. Rules for an auction must be clearly set and followed by both the bidder and auctioneer. If the auctioneer wishes to reserve special rights, they must be stated at the beginning of the auction and must not conflict with the rules listed below.

1. Bidders are subject to accept all rules posted by the auctioneer. If a bidder disagrees with special rights reserved by the auctioneer, he or she should not participate.

2. Auctioneers may only accept bids that are posted publicly in the auction thread. No bids may be accepted in private conversations, profile posts, Discord messages, or other threads.

3. Auctions posted on The Bell Tree should not also be made on another site. Not only does this cause confusion, bidders should not be required to check other sites for bidding purposes.

4. The end time of the auction must be clearly stated and should not be increased or decreased after it has already started.

5. All bids must be placed before the specified minute of the end time starts. For example, in an auction that ends at 6:00, only posts that display a timestamp of 5:59 or before should be counted. The edit time should be used for bids made on edited posts.

6. Bid retractions are not allowed except under extraordinary circumstances.

7. The last person to bid on an auction within the scope of its rules and time limits is the winner. Auctioneers cannot choose another winner even if someone else makes a better offer after the auction ends.

8. Auctioneers are expected to see their auctions through to the end. Unless valid reasoning is provided, an auction cannot be canceled. Otherwise, the auction winner may give the host negative feedback for failing to complete the sale.

9. Winners are obligated to complete the purchase after they are determined to be the winner. If he or she backs out of the transaction, the auctioneer may leave negative feedback.

Furthermore, "selling" threads that accept bids should instead be reclassified as auctions and must abide by our auction rules. Best offers may be accepted in selling threads, but they should be made against a higher starting price or be individually accepted or declined in a timely manner.

Last edited:
Bump, just under 7 days remaining now! :) Ryuk is currently the highest bidder at 500 TBT.

Bump, hope everyone’s week is starting well! :D

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Less than 4 days left now! :)

Bump and happy Black Friday everyone! :) There are now less than 3 days remaining on this auction.

this is quite good starting price to get everything so i'm surprised not more people are bidding ~ alas i'm poor right now due to splurging on the black mushrooms lol but i will bump this up for you so more people can see this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back