Empty

Absolutely stunning work for your age I LOVE the green haired one <3 Can't wait to see more :'D and yum to that crimson-haired fella ;')

Fabulous work you have here, Voiku!
I'm glad you remembered this thread exists because otherwise I wouldn't have seen all of this amazing art... which honestly would've been a travesty.
I absolutely LOVE how you draw facial features. The faces in the OP are so striking. Like, damn. Eyelashes [here] and [here] just look incredible.

I also love everything about [this piece] - the colors are marvelous and I always love seeing super bold artwork. Though your sketches are amazing as well! I seriously wouldn't want to discredit them. Love the attitude [in this one] especially, haha.
I hope you update more in the future!! :-]

Fabulous work you have here, Voiku!
I'm glad you remembered this thread exists because otherwise I wouldn't have seen all of this amazing art... which honestly would've been a travesty.
I absolutely LOVE how you draw facial features. The faces in the OP are so striking. Like, damn. Eyelashes [here] and [here] just look incredible.

I also love everything about [this piece] - the colors are marvelous and I always love seeing super bold artwork. Though your sketches are amazing as well! I seriously wouldn't want to discredit them. Love the attitude [in this one] especially, haha.
I hope you update more in the future!! :-]

Oh my gosh.. Thank you so much for your in-depth reply! It means a lot!

omg.. your art is beautiful

Thank you! So are you

I've been sketching a lot lately.. and thick thighs look so cute

W6Y86Ox.jpg

She doesn't have hands because I suck at them, okay? }:
thick thighs are super cute <3

I've been stalking intensely for this moment.

References?: [x]
Chibi or Semi-realistic?: Your choice!
Waist up or Shoulder up?: Waist up preferred
Facial expression?: Either something smug or something kinda nervous/awkward.
Anything else?: Can be drawn with wolf ears or not.

Last edited:
Back