• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AMA ask mari anything!

do you have a favorite obscure/lesser known character?
yes, i have a couple! i’ve probably mentioned it but i really like the lord of games from banjo kazooie nuts and bolts; he’s a funny presumptuous robot and i think he’s neat.
1704990744159.png

i also adore natalie from harvest moon. harvest moon isn’t particularly obscure but the game she comes from is and she’s probably the least talked about bachlorette. i like her personality and design a lot! i bought a hair scarf like hers.
1704991185849.jpeg

lastly, and again i’ve probably mentioned him somewhere, yukiya from parascientific escape. he’s just a grumpy ceo guy that gets roped into his friend’s shenanigans and he’s pretty funny. i like all of the characters from the game, but he stands out to me.
IMG_1302.jpeg

What's something you believed was true for the longest time in Animal Crossing, only to learn that you were completely wrong? 🤔 For me, it's the pronunciation of "gyroid". I used to say "groids" for years before hearing someone else say "jhai-roids" and it clicked: gyroid. Like, gyroscope. You rotate a gyroscope. Gyro is greek for circular motion. Gyroids spin and rotate... 🤯

What's something you believed was true for the longest time in Animal Crossing, only to learn that you were completely wrong? 🤔 For me, it's the pronunciation of "gyroid". I used to say "groids" for years before hearing someone else say "jhai-roids" and it clicked: gyroid. Like, gyroscope. You rotate a gyroscope. Gyro is greek for circular motion. Gyroids spin and rotate... 🤯
haha, i’ve definitely had moments like that before! i didn’t know for awhile that you could kick up the dirt with your shovel in new horizons until my sister told me. i burned many shovels faster that way. i also thought redd had to sell one real art among fakes, i didn’t know he could sell all fakes or all real artwork.

Okay okay okay... Choccy milk, 🍫🍼 dino nuggies 🐱🐉🍗 and a jumbo coloring book: 📖 How many sips are you taking, are you biting off the head or the tail first and what coloring book are you coloring with what color crayon? 🤭 Bonus question: how many bites did you take out of the green colored Play-Doh? 😱😋🤫

Okay okay okay... Choccy milk, 🍫🍼 dino nuggies 🐱🐉🍗 and a jumbo coloring book: 📖 How many sips are you taking, are you biting off the head or the tail first and what coloring book are you coloring with what color crayon? 🤭 Bonus question: how many bites did you take out of the green colored Play-Doh? 😱😋🤫
let’s see here… honestly i don’t like chocolate milk, i’ve tried it multiple times and it’s just not for me, so i’m gonna say zero. 😔✌️i like to mix up how i eat them, so i can eat them head or tail first! maybe even sideways, who knows. 😏 i color with all of the crayons, it depends what i’m coloring in!

thankfully i did not eat play-doh growing up 😉

Do you like Disney?
i do! i like most of their animated moves, favorites that come to mind are tangled, big hero six and bolt. the older animations are always charming when i rewatch them. i also really liked the little mermaid remake. i’m still looking for a good opportunity to go to disney world again.

Back