• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Elo's Humble Bribe Art Shopee ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ - Added Chibis

i'm so happy with my first piece of art, that i want another!!
Which would you like? bust!!
With or Without Color? with please c:
Refs? here!!
Anything else? can the background be a pink/blue gradient and say 'she's quite charming' up the top in white? (and can charm in the word charming be in a lavender color?) oh, and can there be lavender stars in the background too? smiling and face on to the 'camera' please c:
as always, if you need another ref or you need to ask something, hit me up!!
thank you so so much ♥

Which would you like? Headshot! ;D
With or Without Color? with please c:
Refs? http://imgur.com/YzBZEPN
Anything else? I dunno! Haha just very girly maybe? c; No red nose though! It looks weird haha thank you<3333

Which would you like? (Headshot, full, bust, etc*): bust c:
With or Without Color?: with
Refs?: http://www.belltreeforums.com/album.php?albumid=1151
Anything else?: nah c:
For Avatars; What kind of background would you like?: something agalxy themes would be nice uvu
* = Please specify whether you want a sketch headshot, fullbody etc)

Which would you like? (Headshot, full, bust, etc*): bust c:
With or Without Color?: with
Refs?: http://www.belltreeforums.com/album.php?albumid=1151
Anything else?: nah c:
For Avatars; What kind of background would you like?: something agalxy themes would be nice uvu
* = Please specify whether you want a sketch headshot, fullbody etc)

Hiya, thank you for your order :D
However, Im not sure if I can do a galaxy background but I can try, also, backgrounds are usually for my avatars only ^^;​

Hiya, thank you for your order :D
However, Im not sure if I can do a galaxy background but I can try, also, backgrounds are usually for my avatars only ^^;​

Oh OK c: if not then any if fine~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbt sent~

Which would you like? (Headshot, full, bust, etc*): Bust please! c:
With or Without Color?: With color! c:
Refs?:
bucky barnes 2_zps8l5h4alr.png
What's their personality like?: Outgoing, hyper, very sarcastic, and is very friendly! //has a really short temper tho XD
Anything else?: Nope! :33

guess who's back back again cee is back tell a friend
i'm ordering more art!! yay!!
Which would you like? full body
With or Without Color?: color please
Refs?: ayy
What's their personality like?: ooh this is new she's kind, secretive and an introvert, and doesn't trust
easily. when you get to know her she becomes really cheery and sweet.
Anything else?: can she be standing up and smiling? and i can pay extra if you can do a transparent background c: (and can everything be outlined not in black, but a darker shade of the color you're using? so like purple hair= dark purple outline) ugh i'm so picky i'm sorry
thank you yet again!!

Last edited:
guess who's back back again cee is back tell a friend
i'm ordering more art!! yay!!
Which would you like? full body
With or Without Color?: color please
Refs?: ayy
What's their personality like?: ooh this is new she's kind, secretive and an introvert, and doesn't trust
easily. when you get to know her she becomes really cheery and sweet.
Anything else?: can she be standing up and smiling? and i can pay extra if you can do a transparent background c: (and can everything be outlined not in black, but a darker shade of the color you're using? so like purple hair= dark purple outline) ugh i'm so picky i'm sorry
thank you yet again!!

No its okay!
Picky is good, that just means you'll like it even more <3

Tysm for ordering from me again ;w;
I have school soon, so I'll start on it when I get back, however, I also have night school today so might not be able to work on it much till tomorrow ;;​

No its okay!
Picky is good, that just means you'll like it even more <3

Tysm for ordering from me again ;w;
I have school soon, so I'll start on it when I get back, however, I also have night school today so might not be able to work on it much till tomorrow ;;​

oh no, it's fine! i can wait. and you're welcome c:

Last edited:
Back