• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Elo's Humble Bribe Art Shopee ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ - Added Chibis

Your art is soo nice, I especially like the way you draw eyes and how fun and expressive your drawings are~

I gotta save up some bells for this, so in the meantime, here's a good luck bump! (ノ?ヮ?)ノ*:・゚✧

Your art is soo nice, I especially like the way you draw eyes and how fun and expressive your drawings are~

I gotta save up some bells for this, so in the meantime, here's a good luck bump! (ノ?ヮ?)ノ*:・゚✧
Ah thank you so much, that really means a lot to me!
Thank you for the bump as well ;w;​

hi! i think i would like to try get some art of my oc, charm c:

Which would you like? (Headshot, full, bust, etc*): headshot please
With or Without Color?: color please
Refs?: here
Anything else? she has a thing on her face that's hard to see, so here's a pic so it's easier to see, and can she be smiling while facing forward?

the payment is 75 tbt, but if it's too hard i will pay more c:
if you have any questions about her or need another pic, ask!!
thank you!!

Last edited:
Muahahaha! I finally have TBT >:D

Which would you like?: Two avatars?

Refs?: http://imgur.com/a/WfgJV

Anything else?:
Nami (glasses) has *light* blonde hair, blue eyes, and fox ears
Rai (with the bandages) has light brown hair, dark colored eyes, and wolfy ears. You can draw him as a kid or teen~

For Avatars; What kind of background would you like?: Surprise me! (although, I'd like it to be bright 'n colorful c:)

Would 275 tbt be okay? c:

Last edited:
Muahahaha! I finally have TBT >:D

Which would you like?: Two avatars?

Refs?: http://imgur.com/a/WfgJV

Anything else?:
Nami (glasses) has *light* blonde hair, blue eyes, and fox ears
Rai (with the bandages) has light brown hair, dark colored eyes, and wolfy ears. You can draw him as a kid or teen~

For Avatars; What kind of background would you like?: Surprise me! (although, I'd like it to be bright 'n colorful c:)

Would 275 tbt be okay? c:
Yeah that's fine!
I'll put you on the waiting list ^^​

My computer/tablet are finally working again p.p
finished one commission and starting on the next, one spot opened up​

Back