• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Eggs, Birthstones, ETC (FR Stuff)

Yo Kaydeekrunk :D I was just wondering how much tbt you can put towards a galaxy egg atm as I'm selling one cheapish anyway :p

Yo Kaydeekrunk :D I was just wondering how much tbt you can put towards a galaxy egg atm as I'm selling one cheapish anyway :p

I have 3k tbt right meow. I'd probably be willing to drop 2.5k right meow as I need some tbt on me for trades and stuff. What are you asking for it mang?

Hmm I was looking for about 3k atleast and I'm not really looking for more collectible trades right meow :pP I'll definitely keep ya in mind though as that's still a pretty good offer :0

Hmm I was looking for about 3k atleast and I'm not really looking for more collectible trades right meow :pP I'll definitely keep ya in mind though as that's still a pretty good offer :0

If you'd be willing to take it a down payment and hold it for me until I get a bit more tbt, 3k would be SUPER cheap for it though...

Welp yeah I guess. You could send some now and pay the rest later though if you want- like an IOU I guess :p you can pay whatever you feel is fair I guess. I can send the egg too as I trust ya :)
Not everyone can afford these obnoxious prices ya know

Welp yeah I guess. You could send some now and pay the rest later though if you want- like an IOU I guess :p you can pay whatever you feel is fair I guess. I can send the egg too as I trust ya :)
Not everyone can afford these obnoxious prices ya know

<3!

You just made my diddly dang day!

I'll send the 2.5k right meow and when I sure up my numbers a bit I'll get the rest to you!

Hi Kaydee! :)
I need to have collectibles.
So, may I please have 2 Yellow Candy?
Also, how much is the Topaz ore? I bet it’s, like, 3000 TBT and I can’t afford it LOL
And how much is your Easter Egg?
Thanks.

Hi Kaydee! :)
I need to have collectibles.
So, may I please have 2 Yellow Candy?
Also, how much is the Topaz ore? I bet it’s, like, 3000 TBT and I can’t afford it LOL
And how much is your Easter Egg?
Thanks.

Yellow Candy-20 Each
Egg- 250
Ore- 300

If you wanted a bundle just make an offer, as long as it's not super low I'll probably accept. =]

I’d get the two yellow candies then, 40 TBT. I’d just save up my TBT until I get rich. It’s a long way to go, though. Anyways, should I donate now?

Oh I forgot I?m getting two.
Just make one say Chicks are amazing
And make the other saying Chicks are cute

Back